Your work situation (7 Viewers)

@Jill Hives don’t forget the creepy guy that wanted to snort your ashes or the one that trapped me in the bar (even though I said I was calling the guards) who said “I have a small dick but make up for it with my tongue.
Such charmers 🙄

I won’t lie, hearing Hives call him and quote those words to him was the highlight of the last 6 years.
I still feel awful that I push to bar him that night like she wanted and groped a Young woman that he’d known since she was born.

Fuck's sake. Stomach turning stuff, what a bunch of arseholes. I'll add my commiserations, for what that's worth. Hope you make it out of there soon folks.

Should it start with a school bus (filled with kids) stops and the driver shouts out the opened door, “Are you the new owner.... I’ll see you soon!” Only to find out he hung himself two days later? True story. 😐

Should it start with a school bus (filled with kids) stops and the driver shouts out the opened door, “Are you the new owner.... I’ll see you soon!” Only to find out he hung himself two days later? True story. 😐
I think you know the answer to that is yes.

The good news is you've already started.

On Being Killied Slowly in Killoscully?

Last edited:
Amongst the many reasons I quit my office job...jaysis, 17 years ago...was hearing "you know, Hitler had the right idea" for the umpteenth time from various talking heads mulling over their Daily Mail at tea break.

I'm working in a County Council and weirdly enough don't get too much of that. However, I do bring my kids to football on a saturday morning and that attitude's a bit more prevalent there. I hear people saying shit like "Why is there gay couples on tv, they need to stop shoving it in peoples faces" or "This fucking metoo movement...." and so on.

Reading @Jill Hives posts makes me realise how sheltered I've been. Personally speaking, if I do make it out to a country pub I like to just catch up with mates not sexually harass people. Are me and my mates the odd ones out?
Reminds me of certain uncles of mine when they've had a few.

Direct correlation between the lad killing himself and the lads sexually harassing people imho. Easy for me to feel sorry for them though, they're not harassing me for six years straight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back