Your work situation (1 Viewer)

People in the office shouting their dumb wisdom about Philip Schofield.

Biting my lip.

Amongst the many reasons I quit my office job...jaysis, 17 years ago...was hearing "you know, Hitler had the right idea" for the umpteenth time from various talking heads mulling over their Daily Mail at tea break.

Amongst the many reasons I quit my office job...jaysis, 17 years ago...was hearing "you know, Hitler had the right idea" for the umpteenth time from various talking heads mulling over their Daily Mail at tea break.

I did two years of a plumbing apprenticeship and the place closed. Didnt feel like chasing anywhere to finish it for similar reasons.

The man who came in about a year ago trying to sell “the owner” something who then (when he realized it was me) proceeded to be condescending and ask personal questions he’d never ask a male publican is back. Not only that but hunted down my personal number to ask me out two days later.... the man makes my skin crawl.

Oh, it’s my lucky night. 🙄 The man who said, “You look like the type of girl that would like to be raped” (this is when I was giving him a lift home alone) just walked in.
You've made that whole locality better, Hives

The odd dozen irredeemable douchebags notwithstanding

I was told last night that I was, "pushing on years and better pop one out soon before it's too late." Also, that they all could help me with that. One said, "I like to wake up feeling dirty and used." :sick:

@rettucs A long time ago.

They are pigs .,.every one.

But I can't help thinking of this...

Jill/Mary Ann

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This is my life for the nearly 6 years, constant sexual harassment. All I can do is smile and shake it off because otherwise I have no business. I need to sell this place before I end up in prison. I fantasise about punching people in the face far too often.
I look forward to reading the book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back