XBox 360 (3 Viewers)

New Borderlands DLC is up, expands the level cap, game starts at level 51. Maybe a few of us could go through it together at some point? I'll have to do a bit of work to get to 50, and I've a pile of games to get through. Someting worth considering for the future though...

BC2 just got a 9/10 on EG. Got it on pre-order, hoping against hope it might drop through my lettrebox on Thursday as I'm at a stag this weekend. It would be great if it got us back mincing of a Thursday.

And yep I loved UT last year, love it again this year.

Fileplanet are giving away beta codes for blur at the minute too.

The racing game, not the band.

I wasn't blown away by the BC2 demo, but the great reviews have convinced me to give it another go. Got a few games to trade in anyway.

Ultimate Team is stupidly addictive, especially the trading aspect. I spent 10 minutes waiting to pounce on Pablo Aimar. Ya heard me.

Any good, Stan? I hear the multiplayer servers are a bit wonky at the mo.

I've been away this weekend, only got an hour or two in on Thursday night and it seemed great, but I'm biased as I prefer BF to COD/MW.

Bioshock 2 - is it different enough to make it worth getting?

Haven't finished it yet, but gameplay wise it's a lot tighter than the first. It's very linear, when you leave a level you can't go back. Story isn't as strong though. I'm really enjoying it though, need to get round to finishing it of actually.

Cool. Combat in the first one was really annoying. Switching between weapons and plasmids kinda ruined if for me - double click to select and use. Read that they fixed that for this one.

Only sent my 360 off for repair today, but I'll be getting Bad Company 2 when it comes home.

Disappointed to see they've dropped the Ultra-Lounge menu stylings of the first one, though. Grrrrrr, warz is serious.

I'm loving it. It's hard work at the start as they give you noting at all. Engineers have to earn repair tools, Medics have to earn first aid kits etc. You don't unlock the tracer gun till you hit level 15 or something stupid. I've stuck about 7-8 hours into it and I've only just got to level 5. Servers are still up and down though, apparently they're taking them down completely over the weekend to sort it out.

Played an hour of Bioshock 2. Nice!
Have to put it away til I finish Silent Hill: Shattered Memories and Cursed Mountain on the Wii.
Still that little taster's got me exited about part 2. Combat is way easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back