XBox 360 (15 Viewers)

breaking news...Forza demo delayed.

This is bullshit. The game has been put back three times and the demo twice.

Sorry, there's no demo this Friday.

The demo is still going through the certification process so things are still up in the air.

Apologies all around for leaving you guys hanging. I know anticipation around this game and its demo is at an all-time high, but our (Turn 10's) hands are tied here.

Seriously, as soon as I know something, I'll make an announcement here.

Thanks.

Greenawalt proceeded to demonstrate these upgrades by taking the aforementioned Honda Civic Type-R and adding a new intake to push it from class D to C, before adding cams and valves to push it into class B, the natural habitat of the likes of the Audi RS 4. "If you had a Honda Civic Type R and you were to weight-reduce it down to say 900kilos and put it up to 600 horsepower with racing slicks for the downforce, it should be able to compete against Enzos and things like that," he says.

That may as well be in arabic to me. Do you understand all that shit Dave?

Greenawalt proceeded to demonstrate these upgrades by taking the aforementioned Honda Civic Type-R and adding a new intake to push it from class D to C, before adding cams and valves to push it into class B, the natural habitat of the likes of the Audi RS 4. "If you had a Honda Civic Type R and you were to weight-reduce it down to say 900kilos and put it up to 600 horsepower with racing slicks for the downforce, it should be able to compete against Enzos and things like that," he says.

That may as well be in arabic to me. Do you understand all that shit Dave?

noone understands that shit!! still if its anything like gran turismo you just keep adding stuff until your horsepower is at its max, that = fast to me!

I think my 2nd 360 is on the way out. I get a short but nasty grinding noise everytime i return to the dashboard from playing a game when the disc is slowing down. It doesn't scratch the discs at all but it seems to be getting worse and Test Drive has crashed twice when i've resumed it after its been paused for while.

I hated Gran Tourismo too.

One of the greatest games of all time Neil.

I wasn't into Gran Turismo at all, as I'm simply not into cars, but I do enjoy racing games like the early Burnout and Wipeout games.

This whole 60fps lark sounds great, but am I just gonna be mindfucked by all the alterations I need to make, to get my car in a good enough condition to compete with other cunts on-line?

So I'm asking you, Dave - should I buy this game if I don't dream of cars?

Two things:

A Scanner Darkly looked fucking amazing played on the HD-DVD last night. It was only a regular DVD but the picture was incredible.

Secondly, the card trading system in FIFA CL07 could be the greatest thing in the world. Ever.

Meant to say before but I've only just remembered, the 360 was sold out in every shop I went to in Japan. Might not mean anything but it as very funny.

Also the sales figures for the top 50 games sold in golden week in Japan do not contain one PS3 title!

Yep VGA all the way, I think it's made a big difference. I was reading about loads of people complainining of VGA giving you a 'washed out' look, but it's definetly made an improvement on mine.

Yeah we really enjoyed A Scanner Darkly too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back