XBox 360 (3 Viewers)

So they're definately not banning any accounts.

From: http://aceybongos.spaces.live.com/Blog/cns!34EFB79E92974FD2!4201.entry

If you do have an Xbox Live account registered in a country other to that in which you live, that account will not be closed down. It will continue to exist and work and you will need to keep paying any pending subscription fees. The only difference is that you will no longer be able to download licensed content from that country’s Xbox Live Marketplace.

I still have 1600 american points on my account. I better use em up before the 7th.

Sorry to hear that the shop wouldn't exchange your 360, Lefty. I don't buy the "oh, that's a Microsoft issue" argument though. I mean, if any aspect of the hardware in your machine fails, it's gonna be a Microsoft issue - it's not as if the store put their own components in. That doesn't stop stores regularly exchanging faulty goods though...?

There's no doubt about it, the 360 is very poorly built. Of course there will be guys who never have a problem with theirs, but the scale of the problem is clear. I'm on my 3rd 360 and it's started making clicking noises in the last fortnight.

If the PS3 comes down to a sensible price and no horror stories arise about machines dying en mass, then I'll be getting one sooner than I would have thought.

Sorry to hear that the shop wouldn't exchange your 360, Lefty.

Ah no I'll make sure they'll replace when i arrive into the shop. They always try to fob people off where possible.

I'll quote lines from the sale of goods act to them like samuel l jacksons bible passage in pulp fiction.

Sorry to hear that the shop wouldn't exchange your 360, Lefty. I don't buy the "oh, that's a Microsoft issue" argument though. I mean, if any aspect of the hardware in your machine fails, it's gonna be a Microsoft issue - it's not as if the store put their own components in. That doesn't stop stores regularly exchanging faulty goods though...?

There's no doubt about it, the 360 is very poorly built. Of course there will be guys who never have a problem with theirs, but the scale of the problem is clear. I'm on my 3rd 360 and it's started making clicking noises in the last fortnight.

If the PS3 comes down to a sensible price and no horror stories arise about machines dying en mass, then I'll be getting one sooner than I would have thought.
Kinda agree with ya but the xbox 360 joypad is the best pad I have ever used.

you can watch replays of other peoples matches on xbox live? cool
Yeah, stick vt3 in the xbox, go to your friends list, click on the friend you want to view and you will see an option to view that persons last match at the top. Then you can see me pound lefty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back