XBox 360 (8 Viewers)

Single, aged 28. Likes Xbox, pizza and wanking.

Picture005-5.jpg
ehhh what's he keeping in that wardrobe that needs a bed up against it to keep the door closed???

The graphics, sound and presentation are really good. Makes pro evo look like shit.
But that's always being the case......now when it comes to the actual gameplay......can you really see urself playing thousands of games of it?
I pld over 2000 games of PES5 last year and on pES6 about 1300 so far.*

DEPTH!

*Online.

But that's always being the case......now when it comes to the actual gameplay......can you really see urself playing thousands of games of it?
I pld over 2000 games of PES5 last year and on pES6 about 1300 so far.*
Yeah well after all my defending it when it came out, I barely ever play PES6 now. Konami have just been far too lazy for too many years. FIFA CL is definetly more arcadey, but you know what, I'm really enjoying playing a different footy game, rather than yer man seabass making a few changes each year and charging me 70 quid for it.

I played the ultimate team mode for a bit last night, it's basically PES master league plus pannini stickers. I reckon it will be very addictive when I get decent at the game.

Or maybe you just need to get out a bit more Janer.

Yeah well after all my defending it when it came out, I barely ever play PES6 now. Konami have just been far too lazy for too many years. FIFA CL is definetly more arcadey, but you know what, I'm really enjoying playing a different footy game, rather than yer man seabass making a few changes each year and charging me 70 quid for it.

I played the ultimate team mode for a bit last night, it's basically PES master league plus pannini stickers. I reckon it will be very addictive when I get decent at the game.

Or maybe you just need to get out a bit more Janer.

Plus you can score way more screamers in a fifa game, which makes us feel we are really good!

anyone know if any shops are doing the whole trade in two games and get one for 10 euro ? i have far too many games just gathering dust

Well, that article is just comparing ports where the Xbox 360 was probably the lead SKU, so it's bound to hold up well in that kind of test. I'd be interested in seeing a similar comparison involving a game where the PS3 was the lead SKU.
Just going by what professional game sites say and what I see......suppose developers have not fully got round to maximising the PS3 yet.

Just remembered that when I wasin gamestop yesterday there was this kid pre-ordering halo 3. He was most upset when told that the 'legendary' pack was already sold out. The game is not out till December. People are crazy.

Cool - I'm off on Friday. But if the C&C demo is anything to go by, it'll take most of Friday to download the fucker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back