XBox 360 (21 Viewers)

More xbox mod stuff. They also have cables for hooking wii and others up to laptop so you can record gameplay

http://www.xcm.cc/

Diamond_clear_with_crystal_clear_control_pad_shell.a.jpg

Edit: Oh and they sell these too:

XFPS-360.jpg

That's two USB, a keyboard input, mouse input, and Playstation controller input.

Is that where you buy all your HD-DVD's from Lefty?

I need to pop into town shortly and buy a jap>uk plug convertor and a HD-DVD then I'm ready to test it out.

The VGA cable works a treat though, full screen DVD watching for the first time ever on our TV! Also it really ramps up the resolution, on the XBOX screens the blades used to go to the edge of the screen on composite, now there is grey space at the ends and everything seems a bit smaller but brighter and sharper.

Have any good games come out since I was away? I want a new game. I might go for that FIFA game if not, people are still raving about the addictiveness of the card system.

I dunno, the game itself is shite though.

HMV are sellin HD-DVDs but the selection aint great. Amazon.com seems to be the best for buyin them. Although they're all region free America seems to have 3 or 4 times the range at a much cheaper price than Europe.

I tried the VGA cable and it looked cack, it differs from tv to tv apparently. The good thing about the using VGA is that regular dvds are upscaled to 576i through the hd-dvd drive. This doesn't happen through composite.

I've been playin Rainbow Six and Test Drive, nothing new out. Halo 3 beta, C&C and Forza 2 in the next month though.

Have any good games come out since I was away? I want a new game. I might go for that FIFA game if not, people are still raving about the addictiveness of the card system.

Game have a decent sale on preplayed games. 2 for 60 yoyos. I picked up dead rising and r6v. Cant get into rainbow six though! seems a little boring and repeditive , its like playing graw all over again!

FIFA CL07 is only 45 in smyths and the smaller gamestop. It's only a tenner in the smaller gamestop if you trade in a game. I got it, if its shit I'll just trade it in.

Now to see if the HD-DVD will work...

It works! Woohooooo! Looks pretty damn amazing.

I got Jarhead, 25 quid in gamestop. Not what I'd have picked ideally but the best of a bad bunch. You're right about the selection being shit, though I see the warriors is coming out with loads of Wlater Hill stuff on it in June. Sweet.

I played an ordinary DVD through it too and that looks a bit better to my eyes as well.

Have to say I'm really enjoying the champions league game. Only played the champions league competition, haven't even got stuck into the ultimate team bit which is where all the fun is meant to be. The graphics, sound and presentation are really good. Makes pro evo look like shit.

They also have a challenge mode, where you have to take on real life situations. One of them is called sick note, where you play as spurs and you are trailing 1-0 to West Ham and you have to beat them to get into europe. But your players fitness is shot to shit cos of the food poisoning.

Have to say I'm really enjoying the champions league game. Only played the champions league competition, haven't even got stuck into the ultimate team bit which is where all the fun is meant to be. The graphics, sound and presentation are really good. Makes pro evo look like shit.

They also have a challenge mode, where you have to take on real life situations. One of them is called sick note, where you play as spurs and you are trailing 1-0 to West Ham and you have to beat them to get into europe. But your players fitness is shot to shit cos of the food poisoning.

I dunno, i played it for an hour and i saw all the classic fifa elements; jittery framerate, unresponsive controls, weak animations...I might rent the bastard if you're still standin by it in a week.

The Xbox steering wheel is bloody great, i have it clamped to a table and the force feedback is seriously powerful. Good times.

I dunno, i played it for an hour and i saw all the classic fifa elements; jittery framerate, unresponsive controls, weak animations...I might rent the bastard if you're still standin by it in a week.

The Xbox steering wheel is bloody great, i have it clamped to a table and the force feedback is seriously powerful. Good times.
my 10 year old niece is still better at me at PGR with the wheel....

my 10 year old niece is still better at me at PGR with the wheel....

Its not easy by any means. My lap times are way better with the controller but its nowhere near as fun and engaging.

I'm very impressed with the wheel especially the build quality, it feels very sturdy and solid when clamped to a table. I'm sure i look like a total knob when i'm using it so i have the curtains drawn.

Its not easy by any means. My lap times are way better with the controller but its nowhere near as fun and engaging.

I'm very impressed with the wheel especially the build quality, it feels very sturdy and solid when clamped to a table. I'm sure i look like a total knob when i'm using it so i have the curtains drawn.
i don't have a suitable table to clamp mine to so it goes all over the shop. it's very, very hard.

i don't have a suitable table to clamp mine to so it goes all over the shop. it's very, very hard.

Neither did i. I put it on my lap and found that it was kinda useless. Between the legs pushing the pedals and strong steering its impossible.

So what i've done is clamp it to the desk where the telly is and cleared space under the desk for the pedals. The result is a rigid wheel but my face is 3 feet from the screen.

I ordered this off amazon but i wont have it for two weeks.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000NTAFYY/?tag=thumpedcom04-21

Neither did i. I put it on my lap and found that it was kinda useless. Between the legs pushing the pedals and strong steering its impossible.

So what i've done is clamp it to the desk where the telly is and cleared space under the desk for the pedals. The result is a rigid wheel but my face is 3 feet from the screen.

I ordered this off amazon but i wont have it for two weeks.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000NTAFYY/?tag=thumpedcom04-21
that's quite possibly the stupidest thing i've ever seen

i just might get one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back