XBox 360 (11 Viewers)

The trash talkin on VT3 is brutal. I've had to block communications with a spaniard.
Really? I've never had the headset on and I never hear anyone through the TV. I was under the impression it was all pretty civil. Three wins out of three last night, I didn't play anyone decent though...

anyone seen guitar hero 2 in the shops ? the release date is good friday....which is just stupid and i was thinking maybe the shops might bring the street date

anyone seen guitar hero 2 in the shops ? the release date is good friday....which is just stupid and i was thinking maybe the shops might bring the street date
I think it's been broken in the UK anyway, everyone is selling it today.

Really? I've never had the headset on and I never hear anyone through the TV. I was under the impression it was all pretty civil. Three wins out of three last night, I didn't play anyone decent though...

I was playin a spanish guy who was Duke and the lag was awful. I quit the game since it was impossible to win a point and then he sent me several messages that when i put through google i found the words 'queer' 'mother' and 'whore'.

I met a really funny bloke from Romford who i've played a few times, i've yet to beat the bastard.

I was playin a spanish guy who was Duke and the lag was awful. I quit the game since it was impossible to win a point and then he sent me several messages that when i put through google i found the words 'queer' 'mother' and 'whore'.

I met a really funny bloke from Romford who i've played a few times, i've yet to beat the bastard.

Hey Lefty, thought of another one for ya....'Hijo de puta' which means 'son of a bitch' or 'son of a whore'.

I was playin a spanish guy who was Duke and the lag was awful.
Then he was a dick. Anyone who plays as duke or king gets negative rep from me. Pricks.

Thinking about it, I actually got a message from someone saying 'good game'. Maybe yer man had missed his siesta or something.

Just arrived there, but forgot to get a sniper rifle in the fuckin plane. Even played a quick online match earlier. I can see a lot of time going into this game.

Just arrived there, but forgot to get a sniper rifle in the fuckin plane. Even played a quick online match earlier. I can see a lot of time going into this game.

Are you on the strip?

A sniper gun very useful there. We'll have to play some co op over the weekend.

Are you on the strip?

A sniper gun very useful there. We'll have to play some co op over the weekend.
Yes and yes. Sunday/monday.
Who'll be the first to jump on a grenade? I'll put my money on Lefty.

I killed myself about four times starting off by trying to open a door and throw in a grenade, only to find the door opening towards me, and me blowing up soon after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back