XBox 360 (9 Viewers)

For you Oblivion dorks: A serious bug has been uncovered in Oblivion expansion Shivering Isles, which renders the game unplayable after as little as 50 hours.

"So, until then, Bethesda suggests you do one of a few things. X360 gamers will want to make a copy of your saved game for safe keeping, and either lay off playing Shivering Isles for a few days until the problems are confirmed and addressed, or start a new character to explore the content, as others won't be affected by this."

The fix for this game-breaking bug: don't play the game. Nice work, geniuses.

I spent the entire weekend getting a cure for Vampirism. Least fun ever.

For you Oblivion dorks: A serious bug has been uncovered in Oblivion expansion Shivering Isles, which renders the game unplayable after as little as 50 hours.

"So, until then, Bethesda suggests you do one of a few things. X360 gamers will want to make a copy of your saved game for safe keeping, and either lay off playing Shivering Isles for a few days until the problems are confirmed and addressed, or start a new character to explore the content, as others won't be affected by this."

The fix for this game-breaking bug: don't play the game. Nice work, geniuses.

yeah thats a bitch! you can buy and add-on that gives you the cure.....the rip off gits! anyone remember horse armour
The whole 'cheating' DLC thing really gets my goat. No way was I paying 5 euro for a cure. I'll spend the entire weekend looking for fucking garlic. And no way am I paying 20 euro for an expansion pack that you can't trade in when you've finished it. Fuck you Bethesda!

It's done now though, I can get back to the only slightly less boring task of closing oblivion gates.

Amped is loads of fun. Gets a bit repetitive after a while, but the story is nice and the cut-scenes are fuckin' deadly. Played the game in the rabbit costume and never got tired of it once.

prey is good but the multiplayer is rubbish, once i finished it it got traded back!
It looks a bit dodge from the cover but ign gave it a great review and i got it for a tenner all in. Score!!
Amped is loads of fun. Gets a bit repetitive after a while, but the story is nice and the cut-scenes are fuckin' deadly. Played the game in the rabbit costume and never got tired of it once.
It looks good - closest i could see to Tony Hawk for xbox. I really wish developers would do more than just action games though, populous or settlers or something along those lines would really hit the spot.

At some point during the week of May 7, Xbox 360 owners will turn on their console and find that a new update is available for the dashboard. The timing will coincide with the launch of Games for Windows Live by no small coincidence. In total, some 1,600 changes, fixes, and updates will be applied. Most will be superficial. Few will even be noticeable. But the groundwork is being laid. In sitting down with Jerry Johnson, Xbox Live Group Program Manager, and John Rodman, Senior Product Manager for the Global Platform and Accessories Group, we got a glimpse of the immediate future and beyond. It begins with Windows Live Messenger integration.
spring-update-dummy-story-20070408071246775-000.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back