XBox 360 (4 Viewers)

Amped is loads of fun. Gets a bit repetitive after a while, but the story is nice and the cut-scenes are fuckin' deadly. Played the game in the rabbit costume and never got tired of it once.
Just played an hour of it, cut scenes pissed me of so i skipped them. Game play was very like tony hawk but i felt like i had a lot less controll. Graphics were deadly but i got sick of it really quickly, plus the soundtrack is diabolical.

Finally finished the main quest in oblivion, and completed the arena and mage guild quests too. I reckon I might be sad enough to 'do a nofriendo'.

I finally got around to finishing GRAW2 at the weekend. Some of the cheesiest dialogue ever.

"Hang in there, soldier."

The bit where you have to shoot down the two helicopters with the grenade launcher is fucking great though.

Finally finished the main quest in oblivion, and completed the arena and mage guild quests too. I reckon I might be sad enough to 'do a nofriendo'.

why do you have to open old wounds Stan why!.....oblivion is fun and the achievements give a structure to the game. How are your whurlybirds (viva pinata is only 22 euro online......i was tempted!)

why do you have to open old wounds Stan why!.....oblivion is fun and the achievements give a structure to the game. How are your whurlybirds (viva pinata is only 22 euro online......i was tempted!)
Hah herself is always giving out that I don't love my pinata's anymore! I loved it for two or three weeks, since then I haven't gone back to it to be honest.

uh is this a stupid question?:
my headset is fucked and i only got it 2 months ago..
i have the receipt but i dont have the packaging...so am i able to return this?

uh is this a stupid question?:
my headset is fucked and i only got it 2 months ago..
i have the receipt but i dont have the packaging...so am i able to return this?

I'd say so.
The headset came in a little plastic bag in the 360 box if I remember rightly. They can't expect you to still have that.

wired thingy? oh like you have the fancy ones that you stick right on your ear?
haha. theres a funny picture.
i think ill be passing gamestop today. ill pop in and see what the buzz is.
thanks though readybreak jedi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back