XBox 360 (9 Viewers)

the guitar is smaller and really awkward to hold. apart from that its the same as ps2 version (apart from the songs obviously)

I think the smaller guitar makes the game kinda easier. I got 5 stars on every song on the "Medium" tour first go around.

I still think the songs in Guitar Hero 2 are shit compared to Guitar Hero 1, but at least the achievement points gives you a good reason to put up with them. They also have one in there that gives you 10 points for failing a song on easy, so you can see who the points whores are.

I never got GHII so I reckon I'll trade in the first one and get it.

No whammy bar trouble then??

Oh, is this a common thing? I thought it was just by design. Yeah - my whammy bar is a little off. Not as sensitive as I'd like. Still works though, but it just kinda makes it a little less fun to use.

this sounds like the worst game since that karaoke shit or that dance bullshit. I imagine it'd be fun if you're pretty blotto, though. but if I were drunk, I'd probably snap that plastic guitar.

I just really wouldn't feel right paying a hundred quid for a game. That's three month's car insurance. That's twenty five pints. That's two month's petrol money. See *pulls out pipe* back in my day, C64 games were four quid. I just *puff puff* can't understand it.

EDIT: €50 delivered (without the controller)

Well if it's 95 euro in HMV, that's 25 for the controller and 70 for the game, seems reasonable enough in the grand scheme of things.

Though I'll only get it if I get 30+ for my ps2 GH game and controller.

Guitar Hero - I picked it up on Saturday and I absolutely love it. I've never played a game like this before, so the whole "freshness" of it is a big part of the appeal, but I've not had as much fun on a game in ages.

There was no way I was gonna pay 100 quid for it, so I traded in Gears and COD3 (both were gathering dust) - only cost me about 40 quid on the day.

Brilliant fun, well worth getting.

Guitar Hero - I picked it up on Saturday and I absolutely love it. I've never played a game like this before, so the whole "freshness" of it is a big part of the appeal, but I've not had as much fun on a game in ages.

It is a good game, but at the beginning, having those cocksucker audience fuckers booing me really pissed me off so it put me off the game completely. Kept playing though and now it's not so bad.

"hey steve, I think your singing was a little flat that time"
"Barry , why don't you play an 'A' for steve, You Got That Steve? "
"fuck this shit"
"what's gone into him?"
"he can't take criticism"
"well great, there goes the band"

Is yr controller boxed? Where are you gonna offload it?
Yeah the box is still under the couch. I looked on cex and they buy it for 26 sterling. I assumed it would be easy enough to trade at smiths\game\gamestop?

I wonder if the Swami and Slomatics stickers on my guitar will make any difference to the price...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back