XBox 360 (11 Viewers)

Well, I got Virtua Tennis 3 today and its really good. The courts don't seem to be quite as wide in this version or your player responds better to get from one side to the other and it leads to some good rallys.
I'll be online soon to take a beating from you all.

I actually beat a couple of people on live last night! I think the ranking might have been fine tuned, before yesterday evening I was getting slaughtered every game, then last night after the footy I kept being paired with really rubbish players. After I beat a few of them I lost another couple, but they were closer than my previous beatings.

And then to round off the night I had the most annoying game ever. Lag was dreadful, but everytime I won a point the ref would say 'let' and it would go back to first service! Yet everytime my opponenet won a point it was fine. He evetually won the first game after ten minutes and I just quit.

I actually beat a couple of people on live last night! I think the ranking might have been fine tuned, before yesterday evening I was getting slaughtered every game, then last night after the footy I kept being paired with really rubbish players. After I beat a few of them I lost another couple, but they were closer than my previous beatings.

And then to round off the night I had the most annoying game ever. Lag was dreadful, but everytime I won a point the ref would say 'let' and it would go back to first service! Yet everytime my opponenet won a point it was fine. He evetually won the first game after ten minutes and I just quit.

I had the same problem last night too. I pinged thumped and my average was around 200ms so i blame NTL.

Lag can be a bit of an issue, sometimes balls you have putted magically jump out of the hole. Very frustrating, particualrly if you've had a few beers.

Other than that it's grand though, pretty low arsehole ratio compared to shooters and pro ev games.

I always suspected you were an angry drunk. Now I know for sure.
I was that night. Played a few americans and the ball kept jumping out of the hole. Got so pissed off in the end I started twatting the ball in the opposite direction with a 3 wood.

Not one of my finest moments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back