XBox 360 (17 Viewers)

I loved it on the PS2, but since I got the 360 it has been gathering dust. 100 euro is a lot of cash though...

I loved it on the PS2, but since I got the 360 it has been gathering dust. 100 euro is a lot of cash though...

Sure you'd spend 100 squids on a night out easy and all you get is a few hours of fun and a shitty hangover. You know it makes sense.

How much do the HD-DVD's go for over here?

I might pick one up in Japan if they are significantly cheaper...

is it not only compatible with the asian 360 though ? i know the games are region free but dont know if the drive is

You have one dontcha? Would you reccomend?

Its all down to personal preference. I wouldn't get it for a tv smaller than 26", when its played through the likes of a 40" you really see the difference.

I got King Kong and Batman Begins, the latter was very enjoyable in HD. I've ordered more from amazon.com but they're back ordered, theres a slew of new releases for HD-DVD over the next 3 or 4 months.

is it not only compatible with the asian 360 though ? i know the games are region free but dont know if the drive is

The customer comments at the bottom of that play asia page seem to suggest that it works fine in all regions.

That rock band thing was announced on April 1st, so it could possibly be an april fool.

Then again it's a logical step for Harmonix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back