XBox 360 (11 Viewers)

Ah, he knows I love him really.

woah!

pointbreak.jpg

surf's up, dickhead!

I was just lookin at a few previews and now I'm definately gettin graw2 on friday. I need something to keep me on the straight and narrow this weekend. I drank too much fine scotch whiskey last friday night and was throwing up so much the folowing day i couldn't even manage my weekly saturday night chinker.

I was just lookin at a few previews and now I'm definately gettin graw2 on friday. I need something to keep me on the straight and narrow this weekend. I drank too much fine scotch whiskey last friday night and was throwing up so much the folowing day i couldn't even manage my weekly saturday night chinker.

I never vomit from whiskey. unless it's post a beer/wine combo binge.

I never vomit from whiskey. unless it's post a beer/wine combo binge.

It was just beer beforehand. I kicked off the night at 8 with a solid foundation of hoegaarden and pie from the south william. By 6am I was a drooling mess, knocking shit over and laughing way too loudly.

I think it musta been mild alcohol poisoning. That ain't happening again anytime soon.

You gettin GRAW2?

Imagine R6V with the gamertag 'Allah1979'.

and then taking the piss out of 9/11 to some american child?
actually, it'd be pretty sweet to speak rubbish foreign to them, like an imitation of the bad dudes in Top Gun but with occasional roarings of "JIHAD!!" and "ALLAHU AKBAR!!".

We should get together on-line and intimidate americans with such an act. In fact, forget the on-line part.

so yeah...any ideas where graw 2 would be cheapest?
shit ive to renew my subscription this week as well.

also halo3 beta question for dave and pete..
how exactly does this work? is it 'transferable?'.. like my local xtravision have crackdown to rent with the halo 3 beta sticker on it..is there any way i could cheat the system?

Nope, you have to access the beta from the crackdown game menu.

Just buy crackdown anyway, cos it's great.

and then taking the piss out of 9/11 to some american child?

Liar. I'd never do anything like that.

g-stereotypical said:
right. im not going to buy it so would that mean that if i rent the game on the day the beta is released it would work? if if i borrowed it?

just curious.

I'd say so but it'd be hard to find someone who'll give you a lend of it the day halo3 is released.

episode of ssouthpark is now available for free in hd....swanky. Wouldnt be worrying about the 360 there is a ton of really great games on the way. Not too sure how i feel about halo 3. the last one was a complete let down! bu t still you have bioshock, assasins creed, mass effect, conan, huxley, forza 2 etc etc

i personally cant wait for E.A's SKATE game which just looks amazing. For the 'real' skaters. tony hawks 8 was as shit as 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7.
You have to be kidding. Skate looks utterly shit. THP8 is probably my favourite xbox game so far after GOW. Nail the trick is deadly and the continuous gameplay from level to level is the fuckin job. 300 goals to complete - sweet. Good to see the TH games back on form after 5 and 6 being middling and 7 being shite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back