XBox 360 (11 Viewers)

For me, the big thing about Halo 2 was that it introduced me to the world of annoying Americans, most of whom I would glady shoot in the back for real.

There's nothing quite so degrading as being laughed at by 11 year old americans as they kill you repeatedly. "Up yours Irish!! lol!"

Ah, he knows I love him really.

On the subject of wanting to avoid dickheads on-line, I was playing a bit of pro evo lastnight around 1am cos I couldn't sleep. I say "playing" but I was paying more attention to the CSI that was on in the background.

I was beating this guy 2-0 (didn't have my mic on, or sound up), but my interest in body parts and sexy forensic techniques got the better of me and he ended up scoring 3 comical goals in the last couple of minutes and won the game. Next thing I know he sends me one of those voice messages - gloating in an unintelligible drunken scottish accent. "Hahahahaha... it's not over til the fat lady sings, you bottle merchant!"

I was shocked and appalled. Didn't even sound like he was being light-hearted either. Worrying.

yeah. i play on a nightly basis with 4 of my mates on one team against either yanks or english folk.
and BY CHRIST do you come across some truly infuriating americans. some are just plain thick. 'WHERE IS IRELAND? IS THAT IN BRITAIN?"

typical post-game lobby in halo2 when there are americans there:
'SHUT UP YOU NOOB FAGGGOT NIGGER BITCH. ILL SHIT ON YOUR MOM AND RAPE YOUR SISTER".

makes me sick.
apparantly you can mute players in game in halo3. thank god.
playing against hillbillies is always deadly though. HEY BILLYBOB! I done GOT ME A SHOTTY GUN.

if enough of us get graw 2 we could have some serious battles. ill defo have a team of 4 by the end of next week. so we could play us 4 against 4 of you guys.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Shocking!

What we should do actually is dust off the copies of GOW and get a big game going one evening. I reckon we could get eight together if we all agreed a time and nobody wussed out.

I'm in. I missed the boat on y'all mutliplayering it up with it.

I read somewhere that halo 3 will have a kill idiot feature (or some such name, I can't remember exactly), where if someone is being a dick you can mute them.

Aye, I'd be up for that. Dunno about the demo of GRAW2 though. The game seemed pretty much the same as the last version. I just hope the AI is boosted for the on-line co-op games. The bad guys made the Desert Storm iraqis look like green berets.

yeah 'mute the idiot' its called.

i also missed the gears of war multiplayer boat. spent ages playing co-op with a mate.
so sign me up for the next big battle.

Yeah I refuse to speak to anyone online in a verbal way, because who are they and why should they know the privilege of what my voice sounds like!?

Yeah I refuse to speak to anyone online in a verbal way, because who are they and why should they know the privilege of what my voice sounds like!?

Its not exactly a priviledge. You sound like someone doin a bad keanu reeves impression.

idiot.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back