XBox 360 (14 Viewers)

Yup. You can host, i'm the middle of a co-op with a mate on my box. Just send me an invite and i'll get loaded up. Trying to max out my achievement points on GOW.

dude i just looked in the mirror and my eyes are completely bloodshot. probably due to a stressful 4 hour halo graveyard shift lastnight. i think youre better off finding someone else. id only be a liability.
better take a break for a while.

I sure am, although I've been playing a bit of PES with Avernus lately. Starting to like it again. I met a load of Oirish lads on Rainbow over the weekend. Load of gippos, but good fun.

Doubt it. Wasn't that gone on the demo. And Dudley got me table tennis as a late birthday present at the weekend. And worms on Wednesday. Plus Oblivion and Crackdown still have plenty of life in them. And I'm enjoying beating yanks on Tiger Woods.

Also I seem to have gotten really shit at R6V recently.

if i can scrape a few pennies together ill defo buy graw 2. got loadsa fun out of graw 1. its deadly when you have a few mates who have as the multiplayer battles get pretty intense.
where would be the cheapest place to buy it? might trade in GOW.

Are you good at that table tennis game stan?

I couldn't get the hang of it at all when i played it.

Virtua Tennis 3 is out in a few weeks, looks great.

Need more practice at it. Managed to finish the easy tournament after a few hours, but I'm getting battered in the normal one. I think I need to sort my positioning out, I'm holding left or right for too long when playing a shot, then my player moves in that direction after the shot and then I'm screwed.

Fancy a game later?

You still have to rise to that Tiger woods challenge you set me too.

Need more practice at it. Managed to finish the easy tournament after a few hours, but I'm getting battered in the normal one. I think I need to sort my positioning out, I'm holding left or right for too long when playing a shot, then my player moves in that direction after the shot and then I'm screwed.

Fancy a game later?

You still have to rise to that Tiger woods challenge you set me too.

I wanna witness the fitness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back