XBox 360 (17 Viewers)

Saw it going cheap in xtravision. Thought the demo was a bit clunky - when fisher jumps it looks like he has an invisible jetpack. Is multiplayer any good?

get it. it rules. the co-op multiplayer on the last game was amazing. black ops navy seal shit.

whys that pete, i found the heat seaking missle launcher....i will never use a normal weapon again!

if you head over to the shei ghen part of town with a rocket launcher. you get it for killing 5 gang members while in the air. Over that part of town there are loads of them on rooftops and they all stand close together. Simply find a bunch, jump in the air and mid air fire the launcher. You dont have to be in the air when killing them just when firing the rocket.

you should head over even to get the good weapons! heat seeking missle is great!! you can get the body juggling achievement easy with that. Just lock on a target and fire 15 missles at them

Is the on-line gaming aspect of the PS3 up and running? Or will that not happen til official launch..?

What the dealio with it, Pete? On-line gaming is where it's at these days. I hardly ever play off-line stuff anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back