XBox 360 (10 Viewers)

It's at the front of the observatory, which is kind near the quarry on the ruskie Island. If you were attacking the russian steroid explosive expert bird from the rear (ooo-eeerrrr missus) you will see its kinda hidden, near the bridge.

My strength is only at 2*'s so you don't need to be that strong.

cheers think i am only at 1 star though. Have 4 star agility and firearms which is fun!

I'm almost at 4* for agility, got to 3* for explosive last night, as the rocket launcher is my favourite weapon. The explosions are very satisfying.

Rest are at 2*'s.

Haven't even tried any of the races yet....

Favourite weapon? Probably the heavy machine gun or the rocket launcher. Or the mine launcher thing.

Whats the mine launcher thing? Some of the races are really tough depending on how advanced your driving skill is.

I got up to 3 stars yesterday, the agency supercar really taking shape.

Some of the foot races seem impossible to complete in the required time.

The oilrig kingpin mission in Volk is a pain in the hole. Its not easy and takes about 10 minutes to get to the boss from the nearest supplypoint.

the foot races get easier the higher your agility is, the one on the big wheel in the theme park annoyed the shit out of me. Seriously close to throwing the controller at my expensive tv! havent really tried the volk yet. Finished all the los muartos and have a couple of the shei ghen done. It is fun though i must say!

Did anyone else almost shit a brick whilst trying to get to the very top of the agency building?

Sounds like someone needs a hand. I'll check my schedule.

Sound. I can't see myself playing anything else till ghost recon 2 on friday week.

I hope those multiplayer bugs are ironed out.

I'd be very interested to know how hard the 360s hardware is being pushed in Crackdown.
the only jerikiness i've seen is when there's huge crashes / explosions & when it's loading up first - the rotating landscape turns into into a slideshow for a few seconds.

here, will one of you pricks get Splinter Cell so I can play with non retards online?!

Saw it going cheap in xtravision. Thought the demo was a bit clunky - when fisher jumps it looks like he has an invisible jetpack. Is multiplayer any good?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back