XBox 360 (5 Viewers)

I got Fallout 3 in the Tesco sale. 45 quid - danka!

Loving Dead Space. Great use of lighting and sound. Get it!

I'm actually amazed I managed to resist getting fallout at the weekend, my hand hovered over it in Zavvi on Saturday.

Anyone who needs to renew their live subscription, try these guys. Just got 13 months for a little over half the price of buying it from marketplace.

Someone over on EG has been playing the 360 demo. I think I might be more excited about this than gears.

GOW2 now burning a hole in my man bag.

got the collectors edition. dunno why. only a tenner more i suppose. still gutted about missing out on the amazon.com offer. that full scale lancer would have looked well on the nursery wall.

How much did you pay for the CE Pete?

I picked it up in Smyths for 54 euro, which was pretty decent.

MS have really pulled it out of the fire for me with this NXE. its like having a new console. I'm running games off the HD and while the internal fans are still loud its much much quieter. halle fucking lujah.

Sadly i can't log into live until the 19th but fuck it i'm happy. Gears of War 2 is pretty exciting so far. Same template as the first but its drawn me right in.

MS have really pulled it out of the fire for me with this NXE. its like having a new console. I'm running games off the HD and while the internal fans are still loud its much much quieter. halle fucking lujah.

Sadly i can't log into live until the 19th but fuck it i'm happy. Gears of War 2 is pretty exciting so far. Same template as the first but its drawn me right in.

that will teach you for getting the nxe update early. we will all be bored of gears by then!

yeah i played gears co-op last night. was led to believe it would be 4 player campaign but its not. so just played horde.

pretty boring after about 10 minutes to be honest. looking forward to doing the campaign though. then trade it in for left 4 dead yo!

just got call of duty this week for a go too. really liking it so far.

still playing halo multiplayer daily though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back