XBox 360 (7 Viewers)

Anyone pick up Dead Space? Wears influences on it's sleeve (Bioshock, Doom3, Event Horizon, Alien, The Thing, Half-Life 2, Resi 4 etc.) but I'm really enjoying it.

It's one of those games that you can play with someone watching over your shoulder. Nothing too revolutionary, but what it does, it does very, very well indeed. Lots of scares and has atmosphere up the ass.

get left for dead cos at least there'll be a bunch of us playing online.
and get RB2 in the january sales.
Yeah but seeing as the world tour is now available online a load of us will be playing RB2 on thursday nights too. Well me, citysickness and 1000smurfs anyways.

Who am I kidding, I'll just get them both.

And dead space looks great, that's on the January sales list along with Fallout 3.

Anyone pick up Dead Space? Wears influences on it's sleeve (Bioshock, Doom3, Event Horizon, Alien, The Thing, Half-Life 2, Resi 4 etc.) but I'm really enjoying it.

It's one of those games that you can play with someone watching over your shoulder. Nothing too revolutionary, but what it does, it does very, very well indeed. Lots of scares and has atmosphere up the ass.

mate rented it out and completed it in an afternoon.
said it was great though.

The voice acting is very good. To be honest, I didn't even think about it til I read your post - but that's a good thing, I guess.

It's certainly not Resident Evil standard. No complaints at all.

seems to be generally good reports about the new dashboard beta. loasdsa guys on boards.ie have it. seems the loading times are that faster but installed games obviously run quiet.

thanks guys! New Silent Hill has been put back so i'll have to wait a few more weeks before picking up something new.

Been playin Medal Of Honor Airbourne recently. €20 in Smyths! Bargain. Really don't see why it got such shite reviews! HAven't played it online though and apparently that's where it falls flat. Single player is stil great though!

What's the buzz on the new Call Of Duty that's out soon? Haven't heard much about it so far

Shit, just found it.
New Silent Hill and Resident Evil in the space of 4 months.
That's me sorted so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back