XBox 360 (5 Viewers)

condemned is a first person shooter, innit?

best of those are bioshock, and the orange box. gears of war is just astonishing, more of a shooter than a war game

other awesome games worth a punt -

project gotham racing 4
virtua tennis 3
bully (not the prettiest game, but very fun)
stuntman ignition (deadly once you get into it, and should be ultra cheap now)
EA fight night 3
fifa 08
crackdown
guitar hero 3
you should set up the media centre stuff on it too, tis deadly

anyone manage to get 100% on bully? i'm at about 98.6 or something and about to give up. seems to be poxy errands and i can't find any more to do...
Getting 100% on Bully is SO last week Dudley.

Have you done all the boxing challenges? That throws quite a few people. You also have to pull the fire alarm 20 times, buy 200 sodas etc. There are lists on the web if you go looking.

The last thing I had to do was the lawn mowing mission at the very top of the map. I did all the ones in the park, got the achievement, so I didn't realise there was another one to do!

yeah, i've gotten every achievement, bar the last one for 100%, and as far as i can tell it's that i've not done enough errands. having trouble getting them to appear though, which is a known glitch....
one task i didn't do was clearing snow from drive ways, which i obviously can't do now. that might be the final 1.68%

Nah I never cleared the snow, so you don't have to worry about that.

So you've got all the dorm trophies, 40/40?

Bought every item of clothing? Bought every item from the carnival shop?

Also you don't have to do every errand, you have to complete 30-something I think.

Yeah I ploughed through it without really enjoying it. The ending made me wish I hadn't fucking bothered.

Speaking of ploughing through games, are we ever going to get back to Army of Two?

Endgadget said:
For all of Microsoft's denial, the Xbox 360 Blu-ray console rumors just will not die. In fact, they are getting more and more specific. The Chinese language Economic Daily News is reporting that Pegatron, an OEM subsidiary of ASUS, has won the order from Microsoft to assemble the Xbox 360 with Blu-ray Disc ROM drive -- shipments are expected to being in Q3 of this year. Now come on Microsoft, just come clean on the matter, we won't tell anyone.

Was bound to happen

Just turned on xbox to play GTA and instantly got the RROD.

I haven't even turned the thing on in over a week!

Motherfuckers!!!!! (Microsoft, I mean).

I'm not going through all that bullshit trying to explain my address to some bored dude in New Delhi again.

Anywhere in Dublin repair them?

Rock Band is out this week for 240 odd euro which is around $360.

The same thing is has been out for 6 months in the US and its currently $140.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back