XBox 360 (6 Viewers)

A multiplayer GTA could be hilarious for all the wrong reasons. Was Saints Row full of gangsta wannabes on-line?

Only a month now to GTA. i wa looking at the release scedule in Edge and its full of shite like Hannah montana, Crayola Fun or soemthing equally as crap. Woe befall anyone deciding to release a game next month!

uefa demo is fun. controlling your own goal celebrations is a *genius* idea, why has that not been thought of before.

the gameplay graphics are grand enough, but the between play and touchline graphics are stunning. scarily lifelike!

so i picked up the xbox live vision cam to use with skype and i had a go with that face mapping thing in rainbow 6. its mad. like if youve long hair like me it kinda makes a mess of your head but you get it eventually. tis very weird being in a game.

so i picked up the xbox live vision cam to use with skype and i had a go with that face mapping thing in rainbow 6. its mad. like if youve long hair like me it kinda makes a mess of your head but you get it eventually. tis very weird being in a game.

miketv.jpg

i used a thing from Riverpast to do mkv to hd divx but it takes about an hour for a 40 minute episode

I had a full episode of Heroes coverted in about 10 minutes. The program doesn't reencode any video, just reencapsulates it in MP4. You have to transcode the audio for it to work (2-channel only) but that only takes about 5 mins for a full episode. It doesn't like scene file names too so I had to rename it from heroes.s02e01.720p.hdtv.x264-ctu.mkv to simply heroes01.mkv.

There is still a way to view HD content (with 2 channel sound) on the Xbox 360: transcoding the audio track and repackaging the MKV file into a MP4 container. This process takes significantly less time than converting both video and audio, and the visual quality is maintained.

This guide will show how to convert .mkv files quickly and easily to play on your Xbox 360, from your PC, via your network connection.

First off you need to download and install the newest version of CCCP

Code:
http://cccp-project.net/

Then download and install the AC3Filter

Code:
http://ac3filter.net/project/1/releases

Lastly download the GotSent Package

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/94705592/GOTSent_023_B10_NeroAAC.zip

Once you have done all that, open up a .mkv movie with media player classic, or WMP, most players will work... EXCEPT VLC player!!!

Look in the taskbar for this icon...

261ophg.jpg

Right click the icon and select AC3 Filter

15i6quv.jpg

After conversion i found that the volume is a lot lower than the original, to fix this adjust the gain in the AC3 Filter settings until the sound from the original video file matches your normal system sound or MP3 volume.

dbh26w.jpg

Once done hit OK and close your video.

Next open Gotsent, and pick the .mkv you want to convert by clicking file, then navigating to the video you want to convert. Make sure to check Split > 4GB, or else the xbox wont recognize the output file! Also rename to filename.avi

jt8od4.jpg

I wanted to make this as short and to the point as possible. Hope it helps :lol:

If yer not registered on warez-bb

The sp is fairly tedious. The slowdown and glitches in Act 4 are rough. It also looks more dated than the first.

Still the gameplay is solid i suppose but there was a ton of room for improvement. It could have been a COD4 beater had it been in the right hands.

The visuals in this game are bloody awful at some points. Had a proper go on this last night and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. That purple night club and the conference center (or whatever it is) in act 3 are horrible. Time for a pronto trade in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back