XBox 360 (8 Viewers)

I'm half thinking of buying rock band solus, just to play the guitar part. But then I know if I buy it, I'll want to get the drums too.

Well I got rock band, minus the instruments. It's pretty good as a guitar only solo player game. There are a handful of songs that are on GHIII, and it seems a bit easier (I didn't even break a sweat on any of the songs on medium till I got to Enter Sandman), but probably worth it if you can pick it up cheap.

Though I do have a plan for the band tour, which won't have the drum part, but we should be able manage a three piece band if Dudley brings his guitar, and Joss brings a singstar mic.

Well the manual says any USB mic will work, so I presume so.

You can use the xbox headset plugged into a controller anyway, but you have to tap the mic to play the tambourine, so a proper mic would be better.

Jesus Janer I nearly fell off my chair reading that.

It's like you admitting that punk is sounding a bit dated nowadays...

Now Stan to be fair I admitted months ago PES this year left me disillusioned.....I went without a footy game for close to 6 months, longest ever since the original Fifa with that odd view!! (isometric?)

Well all I remember is you giving out to me at rock jihad last year, saying FIFA was shit and that me and Lefty were idiots for buying it, and that pro evo was still amazing.

Looks like we were right and you were wrong!

It's supposedly a bit better that FIFA08 (I've only played the demo), but it's not a massive leap. And nope you accosted me right at the start of the night I think!

Well, I had a good run with my 360, well over a year and a half without any problems, but it looks like mine has finally died. And it's only one red ring, not three, so I'll have to pay for it I reckon. Bah.

I think you're the only person never to have trouble with it. This is like the last titanic survivor dying.

I'm sure they'll fix it without any questions.

E74: AV cable error... There is a problem with the AV cable, try using a different AV cable. If the cable is known to be working then there is a 90% chance it's a scaler chip problem (the "ANA" or "HANA" chip connected directly to the AV cable) in rare cases it is the GPU.

Yeah I'm gonna try and dig out my component cable tomorrow and give that a try, if not it must be the scaler chip.

Ah well, wipeout HD must be round the corner, and I never really gave GT5 much time. Might even get Euro 2008 on the PS3 now too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back