XBox 360 (8 Viewers)

Really? Balls, I quite fancied having a footy game for the PS3.

Fingers crossed for wipeout on thursday then!

fifa runs fine but the euro 2008 demo is ropey.

I just can't see wipeout coming out unannounced on thursday. i hope it does.

According to MS my address doesn't exist. So they are going to send it to an incorrect address, and UPS are going to magically appear. Funny how my address seems to be fine when I'm using it against my credit card to buy MS points or my live subscription.

Bunch of FUCKTARDS.

I did, but I had to tell them the current error. I thought if I didn't tell them the correct error, they might just sort the RROD error and not the one that I had.

Hey neil wrap it in a towel and force a rrod.

When do you pay the 89 quid?
They take your credit card details before they process your problem fully. Ah look, it's a bit more than the price of a full game, at least I'll get another full years warranty as well.

I need a 28 digit code to connect my xbox to the wireless router I have. I have to type it into the dashboard blade for Live to make this happen.

Problem is, I can't find it.

Any idea what this code is or where to find it?

its probably your WEP key, if you are with eircom. if you go to your pc and then go to http://192.168.1.254

it should bring you to the router settings, then i think you click wireless -> advanced configuration options and the WEP code should be there. There will be 4 of them just choose one of the last ones and put that into your xbox.

its probably your WEP key, if you are with eircom. if you go to your pc and then go to http://192.168.1.254

it should bring you to the router settings, then i think you click wireless -> advanced configuration options and the WEP code should be there. There will be 4 of them just choose one of the last ones and put that into your xbox.

Cheers nofriendo.

Anyone know how to get your wep key if you are with NTL?

Are you using the router you got with NTL?

That should be a netgear one. 192.168.0.1

Change the security to wpa-psk. Its more secure and you can set a regular password for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back