XBox 360 (5 Viewers)

Well, looks like we finally have the chance to fight THE OTHERS (PC gamers). Shadowrun is an FPS coming out tomorrow which pits 360 owners against PC owners, as the game is playable across LIVE against those on Vista. Cue endless "the mouse gives an unfair advantage" arguments. Might pick it up as I'm on the look out for a new FPS and this one sounds decent.
Everything I've read about Shadowrun makes me think it will be a stinker. No single player mode. Demo not released till after the full game. Development company to be dropped like a hot stone by microsoft after game release etc etc...

Also, I think the PC version has been delayed, so you'll only be playing xboxers, if anyone buys it at all!!

finally got broadband sorted in the house.....horray! could see that i hadnt been on xbox live in 279 days! Also the pain in the arse thing is it keeps logging me out because pretty much every game needs one or two patches

it can only be bad news for sony if its true, they have lost pretty much all their exclusives now.(except gran turismo but the 360 has forza). Mass effect looks great though. Looking forward to that and too human

Sonys big exclusive is still Final Fantasy XIII and thats not even out in Japan until 2008. I think they'll fall behind the Wii and 360 again this Christmas but they've invested shitloads of money in games currently in development. I reckon they'll have a load of breakout hits in 2008. Thats when i'll buy one.

Sonys big exclusive is still Final Fantasy XIII and thats not even out in Japan until 2008. I think they'll fall behind the Wii and 360 again this Christmas but they've invested shitloads of money in games currently in development. I reckon they'll have a load of breakout hits in 2008. Thats when i'll buy one.

Yeah i agree, it is interesting though. It seems that the game companies are unsure of the ps3's sales and perhaps are porting the games over to wii and 360 for the larger market. Also the whole dev on the ps3 has seen gran turismo, warhawk and lair fall behind. Sony always have some standout games, but they need a god of war or an ico soon

finally got broadband sorted in the house.....horray! could see that i hadnt been on xbox live in 279 days! Also the pain in the arse thing is it keeps logging me out because pretty much every game needs one or two patches
Quick everyone, get off live, there's a weirdo about!

Speaking of weirdos on live, are you still having broadband issues Johnny?

I'll probably get the ps3 with my christmas bonus. Only if they release a few decent games for it though.

Speaking of weirdos on live, are you still having broadband issues Johnny?

I'll probably get the ps3 with my christmas bonus. Only if they release a few decent games for it though.
oh christ.

Yeah it brings the toll to what 1.5 million wierdos! I am like a kid in a toy store at the mo, there is about 30 arcade games that i have not played so will be hitting them over the weekend, Any recommendations ? apart from worms thats a given

Yeah it brings the toll to what 1.5 million wierdos! I am like a kid in a toy store at the mo, there is about 30 arcade games that i have not played so will be hitting them over the weekend, Any recommendations ? apart from worms thats a given
Jetpac Refuelled is great.

I bought alien hommind, but found out after a day I didn't really like it.

Some people are already having fun with the customisable paint jobs in Forza 2.

60863381d9d04e1bb3748ffzh0.jpg

GeneralLee.jpg

PoliceCarlton2.jpg

Johnny, Shadowrun is 55 quid in gamesop, 50 in smyths with a loyalty card.

Actually whats the deal with the Smyths loyalty card, do you have to pay for it or do you just go in and get one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back