XBox 360 (4 Viewers)

Just finished Crackdown and was really pleased with the game.......
Some of the missions were excellent....I appeared to have finished the game sorta outa sync as I completed the Chinese bit b4 the Russian bit....well the final boss.
The Oil rig Russian mission was excellent....
Just have to find all the orbs and secrets now ;p

I gorged on Forza 2 all weekend, its better than i had imagined. By far the most enjoyable game i've played on the 360.

My broadband seems to be fine, Stan, apart from the fact folks can't see when I'm on-line. Or so they tell me - ahahaha *cries*.

I picked up Shadow Run for the heck of it and while it's not the most next-gen -roxxxxxxxxxxxxxx game ever, it's still a lot of fun. Not played it much, but by reading on other forums, loads of people are having a great time on it.

I'm still undecided about Forza since I've played DIRT. Might be too unforgiving for my liking, though the ability to paint my car is a sexy thought.

Here Lefty, is there any "power sliding" off-road type shit in Forza?

Care to gimme some examples?

Anyways thats rich coming from someone who bought and praised that horrendous UEFA Champions league game.
Gears of War was the best game ever when we played co-op, then you went off it cos everyone pwn3d you on multiplayer. Then R6V was the best game ever, till crackdown came out. then you went nuts over oblivion, now it's forza.

Ahh I'm only yanking your chain, you love racing sims so you were bound to go mental for it.

UEFA has already been sold on. I stand by the format of the game, it's just the actual game of football itslef got old very quickly.

My broadband seems to be fine, Stan, apart from the fact folks can't see when I'm on-line. Or so they tell me - ahahaha *cries*
You're still not showing up on my 360 at all at all.

Yeah people seem to be liking shadowrun. Still seems expensive for a multiplayer only game with only a couple of different game types.

Here Lefty, is there any "power sliding" off-road type shit in Forza?

No, its all tarmac with no nighttime racing or weather effects.

Thing about forza is its completely customisable to your difficulty level. If like Stan Bowles you're a borderline retard when it comes to racing games you can put on all driving assists, lower the opponent AI and upgrade your car to win races. Theres a huge single player game (70 hours) plus the multiplayer side is big too. Theres career races and tournaments, team based races, an auction house for selling cars similar to ebay, unique weekly tournaments hosted by microsoft and a tv channel thingy where you watch races.

I've really got used to the racing wheel with this. I tried playing with the controller yesterday and i was useless, being able to make smooth transitions between accelerator and brake is key with certain cars and no assists.

Gears of War was the best game ever when we played co-op, then you went off it cos everyone pwn3d you on multiplayer. Then R6V was the best game ever, till crackdown came out. then you went nuts over oblivion, now it's forza.

Hey look all those games are great, of course i'm gonna say that.

I'm admittedly shite at online FPS deathmatch style carry on.

If like Stan Bowles you're a borderline retard when it comes to racing games you can put on all driving assists, lower the opponent AI and upgrade your car to win races.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

On the demo I actually get better times with all the assists (apart from ABS) off.

You must be retard yourself seeing as you told me over the weekend you leave all the assists on yourself!

Hey look all those games are great, of course i'm gonna say that.

I'm admittedly shite at online FPS deathmatch style carry on.
They've patched VT3 so you can't play as Duke or King in ranked matches, you don't suck at that.

Even though I did spank you the last time we played.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

On the demo I actually get better times with all the assists (apart from ABS) off.

You must be retard yourself seeing as you told me over the weekend you leave all the assists on yourself!

For the first few hours i did, it was fairly overwhelming with the wheel an all. It depends on the car really.

"I was speaking with Aaron Greenberg from the Xbox team over IM this weekend. He is in New York for the Pac-Man World Championships on Tuesday. What was interesting about the conversation was that Aaron mentioned that not only will the original creator of Pac-Man be in attendance at the event to crown the world champ, but that a major surprise announcement will take place at the event. He said “we have a secret unveil for gamers around the world that I think will go down in video game history.” He would not tell me anymore than that, but sounds like the guys at Xbox have something pretty big up their sleeves that we will learn about shortly. "

"I was speaking with Aaron Greenberg from the Xbox team over IM this weekend. He is in New York for the Pac-Man World Championships on Tuesday. What was interesting about the conversation was that Aaron mentioned that not only will the original creator of Pac-Man be in attendance at the event to crown the world champ, but that a major surprise announcement will take place at the event. He said “we have a secret unveil for gamers around the world that I think will go down in video game history.” He would not tell me anymore than that, but sounds like the guys at Xbox have something pretty big up their sleeves that we will learn about shortly. "

We're all living in the Microsoft Matrix, aren't we? I fucking knew it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back