XBox 360 (5 Viewers)

I really can't see this being a "HOLY SHITXXXX??!@@XX!!!!" moment.

It'll probably something like MS tying up an exclusive or buying someone over. WOW exclusive wouldn't really interest me, but would be a major plus for MS.

I forgot to say, I got the three red lights on my xbox last night. It shut off during forza and i restarted it and it worked normally after that. It wasn't cos of overheating, i have it well ventilated. I dug out my reciept and have it at the ready for when i go back to gamestop and get my fourth xbox. They really are shoddy machines.

He said “we have a secret unveil for gamers around the world that I think will go down in video game history.”

Its either:

Pacman gamerpic available for only 200 microsoft points.

You can change your xbox live billing nationality.

We think we've worked out how to make machines that don't break.

And you'll still get some pricks who will say that "It's obvious that you don't know how to use your console in a safe and responsible manner - My 360 is still fine".

It's obvious that you don't know how to use your console in a safe and responsible manner - My 360 is still fine

not really something that would go down in 'video game' history let alone 'music industry' history. plus they had already announced that ignition shit. They said this announcement would take place between 12:30 and 1:30 in new york. Which is around 5ish here i think

I got some red lights one day when the power cut. I got scared and ran up to my room crying. But later, when all was well with the power, I turned it back on and all was well with the world.

I got some red lights one day when the power cut. I got scared and ran up to my room crying. But later, when all was well with the power, I turned it back on and all was well with the world.

You were just probably looking at your TV's standby light, through a drunken haze.

I would be happy with that - but calling it something that'll change the face of gaming forever and ever (or whatever they said) would be a bit much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back