XBox 360 (5 Viewers)

seems those pesky americans have gotten forza 2 already!

Thats sounds about right, its officially out on Wednesday over there.

Finally got round to Oblivion over the weekend, clocked in a good 10 hours on it. Its so easy to get drawn in for hours at a time.

Finally got round to Oblivion over the weekend, clocked in a good 10 hours on it. Its so easy to get drawn in for hours at a time.
Told you! Glad you got round to getting in to it.

GHII is great. Managing OK at the moment (halfway through medium), but I reckon it'll start to get very tough very soon.

Spent most of yesterday playing halo. Even though I was enjoying it before, I've got to the part where you're on the battlefield charging round in warthogs and tanks. It's really good fun now, I see now how it must have blown people away when it first came out...

Thats sounds about right, its officially out on Wednesday over there.

Yeah its a good game alright, i really need foza though have begun to get bored with the 360! maybe its the lack of broadband/online play but nothing i have can keep me interested for more than 10 minutes. have yet to finish gow, r6v, cod3 gh2 etc

Told you! Glad you got round to getting in to it.

GHII is great. Managing OK at the moment (halfway through medium), but I reckon it'll start to get very tough very soon.

Spent most of yesterday playing halo. Even though I was enjoying it before, I've got to the part where you're on the battlefield charging round in warthogs and tanks. It's really good fun now, I see now how it must have blown people away when it first came out...
have you gotten to The Silent Cartographer yet? that was pretty impressive in its day.

have you gotten to The Silent Cartographer yet? that was pretty impressive in its day.
That's the chapter I'm on now, I'm in the snow in the tank outside. Don't think I've actually reached the cartographer yet.

Don't think I've heard anyone mention Lost Planet on here before. I thought the demo was cool, but a bit glitchy. Picked it up 2nd hand over the weekend and cheesy storyline aside - it is fucking brilliant. If you want a game that really shows what the 360 can do, this is it.

ss_preview_teng.jpg

went to xtra game yesterday and got 28 euro for trading in dead rising (shit game) and got lost planet for 35 ! is it just me or is lost planet really really slow ?

went to xtra game yesterday and got 28 euro for trading in dead rising (shit game) and got lost planet for 35 ! is it just me or is lost planet really really slow ?
Dead Rising is a brilliant game, it was obviously just too hard for you!

ha ha, to be honest i probably didnt give it enough time, it just seemed like i was playing the demo over and over !
Once you leveled your character up to a useful level and made your way through the main story it was fantastic.

Well it had it's flaws but there were some amazing moments in it. I've high hopes for the sequel.

I got very frustrated with Dead Rising mainly cos i had a dodgy 360 at the time and it crashed every few hours. The sparse save points in Dead Rising made it unplayable. I'm gonna give it another go soon.

I'm gonna trade in a good few old titles soon, i need to clear some room for all the autumn games. It looks like Oblivion and Forza 2 will be more than enough to tide me over till then. From what i've seen so far Oblivion is a fuckin masterpeice.

The sparse save points in Dead Rising made it unplayable. I'm gonna give it another go soon.

Dead Rising would have been way to easy if they had an easier save system. It really gave a sense of tension, getting to the toilets in time. The AI of the other survivirs was a bit shit though.

I got very frustrated with Dead Rising mainly cos i had a dodgy 360 at the time and it crashed every few hours. The sparse save points in Dead Rising made it unplayable. I'm gonna give it another go soon.

I'm gonna trade in a good few old titles soon, i need to clear some room for all the autumn games. It looks like Oblivion and Forza 2 will be more than enough to tide me over till then. From what i've seen so far Oblivion is a fuckin masterpeice.
#

make sure you go to gamestop and trade in your 2 shitty game for forza! i am going to give lost planet a shot and if its crap i might trade back in for dead rising give it another go

What's the story...will the x-box360 play dvds?
I was told over the phone ya have to get some contraption.

the first xbox needed a memory card yoke to play dvds i think, the 360 will play any dvd, region locked of course. for the hd ones you need the hd-dvd drive

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back