XBox 360 (4 Viewers)

BIOSHOCK
Can't wait for it. Plus Assasins Creed, Half Life 2 pack, Halo 3, Katamari. Pro Evo 7 had better be a drastic improvement.

Pro Evo 7 will be a dramatic improvement. I currently have a gun pointed at the head of several Japanese programmers. They probably don't work for Konami, but it's a start.

For all the bitching and moaning about the latest Pro Evo, I still play it. It's just not xX_NEXT GEN KILLER_Xx enough.

I've come very near on a number of occasions to trading PES6 in, but I always keep it for the occasional Ireland V England match between myself and Lefty.

I gave up playing randomers after the morning I lost 9-1. The 360 itself nearly got fucked out the window that morning.

It looks like Forza 2 was only put back till June 8th cos of the Halo3 beta. Apparently it started shipping last week, i bet it'll be out at least a week before the 8th.

Some dude on avforums already got two copies.

forzamc6.jpg

It looks like Forza 2 was only put back till June 8th cos of the Halo3 beta. Apparently it started shipping last week, i bet it'll be out at least a week before the 8th.

Some dude on avforums already got two copies.

forzamc6.jpg

You'd blow that guy for one of those copies. You know you would.

No way will it hit two week early! Is it out in the states or did that guy get it from the warehouse or something.

Ohhhh...theres a cover now.

sept to xmas is gonna be nuts for games, talk about a feast.
People are already doubting that date, as winning eleven is out a few months later than usual this year, so if it follows suit PES7 will be a few months later than usual as well.

Dates on play are about a reliable as a Dublin Bus timetable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back