XBox 360 (5 Viewers)

I'm eager to see this one because I read so many pieces about "Blah, blah, next gen, real car damage, dust, environmental realism etc." but the last video I saw looked fucking shite. Loads of pop-up going on and not at all like the (pre-rendered looking) screenshots.

Get onto the marketplace now then - it's up.

One random internet bod sez "Amazing demo. It was unusual to drive Buggys thats are controlled so realistically, as opposed to arcady handling buggys normally recieve. The visuals are stunning too. I have to mention I got a shot of adrenaline when i went over the mountain's edge - it feels so realistic using the in car view. Cannot wait for the full version."

I know it's wrong of me, but as soon as anything I hear anything about WWI or WWWII I run away screaming. No real rationale for it, I just assume I'll hate them. Even though I've never played one.

I know it's wrong of me, but as soon as anything I hear anything about WWI or WWWII I run away screaming. No real rationale for it, I just assume I'll hate them. Even though I've never played one.

The market is flooded with em these days for sure, but Call Of Duty 2 on the 360 is a great game. The original PC Call Of Duty was just amazing.

guitar hero III announced. i wonder what guitar theyll use this time..?

nielsen5.gif

i can see it now...locked at 2am makin a balls of YYZ by Rush.
No chance, you just can't play it after three or four beers. I know, I tried many times with GHI.

I think I got one of the guitars with the dodgy whammy bars, I'll have to get the screwdriver out I think.

Also, 'You Really Got Me' as made famous by VAN HALEN!!! I was outraged!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back