Worst film you've ever seen (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter RSJ
  • Start date
  • Replies 572
  • Views 44K
  • Watchers 16
Should have been left on the stage. Don't know whether it was Julia Roberts, Damian Rice, the stilted unnatural dialogue, the cynical plot or what..but I despised it.

yeah i could see the shifting poeple in the cinema clearly thinking that too. I sat there transfixed and developing a worrying revelatory man-crush on Clive 'Fuck off and die you fucked up slag' Owen.

Should have been left on the stage. Don't know whether it was Julia Roberts, Damian Rice, the stilted unnatural dialogue, the cynical plot or what..but I despised it.

"Good, now fuck off and die...you fucked up slag!" is one of my all time favourite lines. That alone makes it NOT the worst.

whosyourcaddy_posterbig.jpg

This has been widely quoted as one of the most dire movies of recent times in the US this summer

This movie is so shit it made me angry

200px-Closer_movie_poster.jpg

We have a winner. I mean, there's loads of bad movies (Matrix, Notting Hill, Clerks 2, most things with Jennifer Lopez) but this is the only one that's made me think that being dead would be more welcome than being in the cinema at that moment in time. And the critics lapped it up - 'blah blah blah, at last a film for grown ups'. Gah!

so many great movies being mentioned here :confused:

i suppose it would be a pretty boring thread if everyone was saying scary movie 2 or something. I'd agree that Closer can't be far off worst ever...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back