Women's Tennis (1 Viewer)

MartyMcFly

I may be the first to point it out, but I doubt it, but it seems to me that with the ever increasing number of good looking women tennis players, is the ever incresing power of the underground peanut cartel, it seems to be that these HOT young sexpots are smuggleing peanut in their sportsbras two at a time during games, it's not just them either recently I can't help noticing whilst walking down Grafton St, on these hot summer days and chilly evenings, that many Irish woman have been bought off by these cartels and are smuggleing quite large peanuts, all I have to say is if theres anyway I can get involved I'd be more than happy to help.

classy eoin real classy .. but why do men have nipples ?

Men have nipples because everyone (male and female) starts off with the same basic DNA code for "human", which is subsequently modified according to the genes on the XY chromosomes, hormones, etc, as the body grows from embryo to adult.
Male and female genitalia are basically the same too, just put together in slightly different ways.
Stephen Jay Gould's essay "Adam's Navel" explains this very nicely.

(Sorry Hag)

"why do men have nipples" is a rhetorical question, carzy. Jeez, u no nuttin'.

I hear you man - nipples are fuckin deadly. Ive been watching womens tennis form the tender age of 10 and have come to appreciate such fine women as Kornikova and Hingis. Roll on Wimbledon

i was sittin there, stumped in an anthropology exam, when one supervisor/examiner type person turned to his counterpart + started pointing out the girls who were smuggling peanuts that day.

i'm serious.

+there was me, trying to do an exam.

these people are meant to be disciplining me!

+ bringing me to the toilet, for that matter..........

Oh, I'll bet they'd to bring you to the toilet, I'll bet they did...you dirty little jizz monkey.

Weeler; men have nipples for yer Ma to lick, whur whur one for the lads wahey...

yeah ... well corm .. my ma is dead .. well she cud be .. and then youd be sorry you made that joke .. grr .. i'll show you nipples ..

yay i asked lovejunk this question in the interview i did with them. for anyone who doesnt know lovejunk are a kick ass melodic punk band from ipswich the bassist does real overdose zine anyhoo this was what they said.

12.Why do men have nipples?
Tard) So they can grow huge single hairs out of them to gross women out.
Mickey) Two reasons, a) so that when they are young boys the school bully or their elder brother can give them nipple cripples, and b) in case they want a sex change.

think that says it all really

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back