Wind (2 Viewers)

Where's the lad who posts the weather on thumped ? Is this going to last til christmas ? I don't fancy landing like this

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

why isn't that runway flat?

also the birds that show up around 1:30 look total CGI

why isn't that runway flat?

also the birds that show up around 1:30 look total CGI

A. Built during a housing boom when airports where just lashed up everywhere without the slightest care for quality control.

B. I was on mushrooms recently and forgot the word for Sea Gull so i just called them Autocrops. Nothing to do with anything just made me laugh.

Ah shrooms, why can't you be in me forever?

sure, it was mighty last night. Pulled the roof off my boiler house and the Wavin off the wall.
Wind should have equal attention paid as rain and snow, in these changing times.

Didn't think the wind was that bad today, so I had my umbrella up and when I walked around the corner the main shaft (snigger) snapped in half. I only had it a couple of weeks. Bastard wind.

Cycling home yesterday was the worst wind i've cycled in. thankfully it was blowing in my face and not to the side
that wind HMD is on about was one of the worst on record. Tonights/tomorrow's is to match it.

I cycled home tonight and am proud that I didn't have to get off and walk, even though I was going about the same speed as some of those who did get off and walk.

I paid heed to the weather warning and worked from home today. Will it be as bad tomorrow? Cycle yesterday wasn't too bad for me...

I'm humming and hawwing

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back