Wind (1 Viewer)

The roof of Kent station in Cork just collapsed because of the wind.

image.jpg

was going to let that deter me, then i looked at how shit that roof looked to begin with and thought of the one in ceannt station which is also shit.

Where's the lad who posts the weather on thumped ? Is this going to last til christmas ? I don't fancy landing like this

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

that drive was mad lastnight.

car got hit by a small branch.

giant blue flash near sligo, think it was a power line going down.

Where's the lad who posts the weather on thumped ? Is this going to last til christmas ? I don't fancy landing like this

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Forgot to mention that both landings where worse than anything in that video. Fucking madness on the way into London City Airport.

Is it weird that I really enjoyed it.

Forgot to mention that both landings where worse than anything in that video. Fucking madness on the way into London City Airport.

Is it weird that I really enjoyed it.
I think so. I seem to be getting more and more terrified of landing and taking off even when it's completely calm. Any bit of shaking is just awful

I think so. I seem to be getting more and more terrified of landing and taking off even when it's completely calm. Any bit of shaking is just awful
The secret to knowing how bad the wind is, is to sit by the window, focus one eye on the horizon and through quick glances try to keep an idea of what's happening inside the cabin. If you manage this you can really tell where the plane is heading. On the last occaision the plane was literally blowing around like a kite. The nose dipped violently then righted it's self over and over and the plane was constantly banking left and right. It was fucking class.

ah shir its only a mater of having a fear of gases and not having a fear of solids. on roads you can go through potholes and round corners and all kinds of shit all day and its acceptable. once you do the same in a plane people get soft in the head. most domestic planes can fly reliably upside down, just the passengers would freak so they don't do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back