why are there so many threads started by men on thumped about how shit women are? (1 Viewer)

i would say its because a valid point raised along with an intelligent discussion has been constantly interrupted by a small number of glib and witless individuals who seem to try their hardest to be deliberately offensive while refusing to accept that they are guilty of ignorant and obnoxious behaviour.

I can understand the original anger, but it seems that everyone reacts more harshly to any criticism of their posts than in any other thread. Even when their original post wasn't really contributing to the argument at all, and may actually have been glib.

I've managed to emerge from a thread where I have said very little with two counts of sexism and one of cronyism. I think it's time to take a break from Thumped.

Look! Over there! It's a placating distraction that'll cause you to put aside your differences and work for the common good, learning a few valuable lessons on the way!

Seriously, this is up for the most pointless argument on a thread with no shortage of them.

I've managed to emerge from a thread where I have said very little with two counts of sexism and one of cronyism. I think it's time to take a break from Thumped.

That's actually true for ya. I'm definitely not posting on this thread again. Up and atom.

i would say its because a valid point raised along with an intelligent discussion has been constantly interrupted by a small number of glib and witless individuals who seem to try their hardest to be deliberately offensive while refusing to accept that they are guilty of ignorant and obnoxious behaviour.
Don't agree at all Brian. People here may be glib but generally they are far from witless. It wasn't a valid point to begin with. And some people here seem to expect that thier posts are treated with extra reverence because they are wittering on about their pet subject or because of how heartfelt their posts are.

If you talk shit here generally one of the "glib and witless" will put you back in your box pretty quick. Thats what nice abut the place. That seems to be too much for somepeople.

People were right to be dismissive.

Cop on, it's about the handful of females who hate Men and their 2 male allies who want to be known as Loretta.

No....just say it the way it is like I do.
RSJ is a girls blouse and Brian C wants to be known as Loretta.....and as for the feminists

Sweet Oblivion from the "thumped self portrait festival of strangeness" thread over on Photography forum.

Everything falls into place now :(
RSJ the bearded wannabe female derepped me for this yet he has always swore that I was on his ignore list :confused:

What a fucking woman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back