why are there so many threads started by men on thumped about how shit women are? (1 Viewer)

No....just say it the way it is like I do.
RSJ is a girls blouse and Brian C wants to be known as Loretta.....and as for the feminists

piss off. you want to call me female in attempt to demean me, fucking fine. i would rather be regarded as a woman if being a man entails acting like an ignorant bigot. amazing, isn't it, for some one to actually speak out against utter bullshit... and believe me, if you act like a macho sleazy prick towards women in my person, do be prepared to explain yourself to me.

piss off. you want to call me female in attempt to demean me, fucking fine. i would rather be regarded as a woman if being a man entails acting like an ignorant bigot. amazing, isn't it, for some one to actually speak out against utter bullshit... and believe me, if you act like a macho sleazy prick towards women in my person, do be prepared to explain yourself to me.

Don't rise to it, Brian.
It's only Janer. He's not a person in the true sense of the word.

I'm not reading all that shite, could someone just tell me if it's all rampz's fault?

That guy is a prick.

They are all chauvinistic pigs but if they were honest they know they'd never survice without us and if it was a tread about boobies or two hot chics getting it on they'd be singing another tune

no, he's just a gobshite.

online abuse. how brave you are.

i just cant believe you and your pals could be so naive as to think that this thread is nothing but a huge piss take. its great that yis are feminists and all but the only people who come across like nazis on this thread are you, jane, brian conniffe etc. for some reason you just assume that your beliefs are more worthwhile than everyone elses just cos youve all got womens studies degrees. yis are either taking the piss or you seriously need to get a grip on reality.

if you ever met me you would realise very quickly that i am neither sexist, homophoblic or a gobshite.

online abuse. how brave you are.

i just cant believe you and your pals could be so naive as to think that this thread is nothing but a huge piss take. its great that yis are feminists and all but the only people who come across like nazis on this thread are you, jane, brian conniffe etc. yis are either taking the piss or you seriously need to get a grip on reality.
Quoted for the truth the whole truth and nowt but the truth...so help me allah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back