why are there so many threads started by men on thumped about beards? (1 Viewer)

I had a beard for a while when I was sixteen and pretended to be twenty-four, then again for a while recently. My facial hair grows really, really quickly up to a point, then stops.

i used to have a mustache years ago, don't think i'd grow it again
2206898212_ef5bb4a97a_s.jpg

I like to talk about facial hair because it's the only part of a man he can choose to have that needs cosmetic attention. When I brush my teeth or wash my thighs, it's because I have to . When I trim my beard, it's because I want to

I like to talk about facial hair because it's the only part of a man he can choose to have that needs cosmetic attention. When I brush my teeth or wash my thighs, it's because I have to . When I trim my beard, it's because I want to

yes, well said. and yet at the same time growing a beard is like a complete liberation from the horror of personal grooming. "i dont want to shave so i wont" im sure many beardies say to themselves.

I had a beard for a while when I was sixteen and pretended to be twenty-four, then again for a while recently. My facial hair grows really, really quickly up to a point, then stops.
16?

I was able to... say more or less... grow a "beard", well last year basically. When I was 30.
It wouldn't really be a beard though in the traditional sense of the word now in fairness. More a collection of eye lashes growing on the chin region.

That... is fucking terrifying. Axis of Evil type of a thing.

"why are there so many threads started by men on thumped about beards?"

because women can't grow beards, ergo, they can't start threads about them. believe me, if women could grow them, you wouldn't stop banging on about them as well.

hang on there now - nobody's "banging on" about beards. if shoes need 3451 threads dedicated to them then theres no way a complex and multi-faceted topic like beards can be adequately dealt with in a single thread. and i dont even have a beard.

hang on there now - nobody's "banging on" about beards. if shoes need 3451 threads dedicated to them then theres no way a complex and multi-faceted topic like beards can be adequately dealt with in a single thread. and i dont even have a beard.

oh shit, sorry, that was an awful choice of words. Let me just say, I am bebearded as well so I could talk about them all day.

They could talk about their lady beards, so they could.

oh they're gonna derep the fuck out of you, that's a very sensitive subject. they can talk liberally about bleeding every month but female facial hair: the last great taboo.

actually, there's a guy in here who grows the most amazing beard ever
it stops just under his eyes
genuinely looks like nothing i've ever seen

all that's clear are his eyes and nose

he gets the most amazing double takes that i have ever seen while walking through the campus
it's like an escaped ape

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back