What gig(s) are you going to this week? (2 Viewers)

And I have spares if anyone is looking to buy a ticket. Ground floor standing.
Going to be some amount of white lads in the 40s and 50s at this. Wife is working tonight so I will probably miss a few songs at the beginning. Which is a good indicator that they will start with Hell Is Chrome.

Going to be some amount of white lads in the 40s and 50s at this. Wife is working tonight so I will probably miss a few songs at the beginning. Which is a good indicator that they will start with Hell Is Chrome.

I was disappointed a bit yesterday when checking my tickets. I have tickets g14-17 and I thought I had pretty good seats for tonight.

Turns out I was just the person who bought the 14th through 17th ground floor tickets.

Ordinarily I'm all for standing at gigs but I was fancying a bit of a sit down this evening.

I was disappointed a bit yesterday when checking my tickets. I have tickets g14-17 and I thought I had pretty good seats for tonight.

Turns out I was just the person who bought the 14th through 17th ground floor tickets.

Ordinarily I'm all for standing at gigs but I was fancying a bit of a sit down this evening.
their appeal is becoming more selective

Going to a Comedy Podcast thing tomorrow night in the Liberty Hall Theatre. It's Judge John Hodgman.
Mixed feelings, I used to listen to it and really like it but I stopped when it became as much about John and Jessie chatting as the actually cases.
Still going though Hodgeman is TMBG and The Best Show adjacent. Can't not go.

BTW they were offering 25% off tickets with a code on the insta so it might be a bit thin.

Going to a Comedy Podcast thing tomorrow night in the Liberty Hall Theatre. It's Judge John Hodgman.
Mixed feelings, I used to listen to it and really like it but I stopped when it became as much about John and Jessie chatting as the actually cases.
Still going though Hodgeman is TMBG and The Best Show adjacent. Can't not go.

BTW they were offering 25% off tickets with a code on the insta so it might be a bit thin.

I used to listen to that a lot too but not for a few years.

There was a time I'd have definitely gone to the live show.

Teenage Fanclub in Belfast on Friday. Stoked.

First time going to the new Mandella. Expect they got rid of the dank and it's shit.

Jim Jones all stars tonight... downgraded from main stage to upstairs in Whelan's. Can't believe they didn't sell out the big room.

I hope there's enough room for them on that stage. I haven't looked forward to a gig as much in years.

Jim Jones all stars tonight... downgraded from main stage to upstairs in Whelan's. Can't believe they didn't sell out the big room.

I hope there's enough room for them on that stage. I haven't looked forward to a gig as much in years.

I've mates down from Belfast for that,but I can't leave home until 8:30 or so.
I wonder will there be any point if I've no ticket.

I've mates down from Belfast for that,but I can't leave home until 8:30 or so.
I wonder will there be any point if I've no ticket.
It's not sold out...not sure what time they're on stage at. It would hardly be before 9 surely

Remember when to get to the venue in the Grand Social you had to walk through to the back of the ground floor, and out a spooky concreet corridor and around a corner to get to the stairs. That was cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back