What gig did you go to last night? (7 Viewers)

Yea that Sunn gig was unreal. Loudest i've ever seen them, although I did forget my earplugs which kinda fucked me until I remembered i had my sennhesier earbuds which did the job ok

It was a real marathon set, brave choice when it was only the two of them- could have done with a bit of Attila here and there but overall it was immense. The last 10 minutes of Merzbow style noise was a highlight. The lighting was epic...

Yea that Sunn gig was unreal. Loudest i've ever seen them, although I did forget my earplugs which kinda fucked me until I remembered i had my sennhesier earbuds which did the job ok

It was a real marathon set, brave choice when it was only the two of them- could have done with a bit of Attila here and there but overall it was immense. The last 10 minutes of Merzbow style noise was a highlight. The lighting was epic...

I found wearing zero ear plugs absolutely fine until ol' greg left his guitar on the amp for near 10mins and that continuous tone fatigued my left ear a bit. Otherwise grand. Was going to say I've seen them louder both other times i saw them. Yeah lighting was class - loads of lasery smoke triangles shifting around.

I found wearing zero ear plugs absolutely fine until ol' greg left his guitar on the amp for near 10mins and that continuous tone fatigued my left ear a bit. Otherwise grand. Was going to say I've seen them louder both other times i saw them. Yeah lighting was class - loads of lasery smoke triangles shifting around.
Interesting. Where were you sitting? I might have been in a sweet spot, R20, centre of stalls about 15 rows back..

Seen most of yas there but didn't get to say hello to anyone bar @ernesto . I loved the duo performance. I also got "soundcheck" performance which was class too.
It’s ok. I didn’t say hello to you either.*

*because you were deep in conversation with someone else and didn’t want to interrupt.

Users who are viewing this thread

• ilovehoovering
  • chris d
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back