Weezer! (1 Viewer)

Hellah Yeah!!! Just me me some tickets for this. Hope it's worth getting up this early for. Forgot there were two 7 o'clocks in the day. I'll see ya there Steve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..|

Yeah. Apparently they were booked for Vicar St because Aiken was worried that they wouldn't sell out the point.

nlgbbbblth said:
my local Top Twenty will not open early for this - "not big enough" :rolleyes:
anyway I am travelling between 8.00 - 8.40 am most mornings so I'll try internet when I get into work, or else go down to the shop for 9am
uhm did you get tickets? if i'd known you were stuck i cudda got my PA (= girlfriend who luckily is also a weezer fan) to grab a couple from the internet this mornnig. oh well. hope you've not been disapointed

Oh yeah baby!!! June 7th here we come. Got four standing tickets no problem. The standing tickets seem to go pretty quick as only myself and the girl behind managed to get them in Limerick. Judging from what some othe people that were buying them online said, the standing tickets went almost instantly. Hope the rest of the hardcore fans here managed to get tickets. Steve (giveamanakick) this is going to RULE!!! .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..|

Donkey OJ said:
uhm did you get tickets? if i'd known you were stuck i cudda got my PA (= girlfriend who luckily is also a weezer fan) to grab a couple from the internet this mornnig. oh well. hope you've not been disapointed

this sucks:( :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad:

was caught in the worst possible traffic jam ever outside Naas this morning. Got off the bus at 8.55am (didn't bother stopping off at the office to try there) and legged it down to Top Twenty only to be disappointed.

thanks for the offer tho'

They'll change the venue. They have to change the venue. It'd be cooler if they were playing on the 1st - then I'd know I was going to be in the country.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back