Weezer! (2 Viewers)

ReadySteadyJedi said:
How many do you want?

Eh, me and my friends would like some too. Thanks.

crowd-cheer.jpg

That's me down the back btw.

This worries me. My local ticketastard agent is down the road but won't open til 9!!
looks like ticketbastard are going to get their internet rip off charge then. BASTRARDS!

its beyond me how people with good taste in music, i.e. most thumped people, can like this second rate, pixies covers band. jesus. they were a joke band when buddy holly came out and they still are. clearmountain and lord-alge poprock shit.:mad: :mad: :mad:

giveachickakick said:
its beyond me how people with good taste in music, i.e. most thumped people, can like this second rate, pixies covers band. jesus. they were a joke band when buddy holly came out and they still are. clearmountain and lord-alge poprock shit.:mad: :mad: :mad:

'the fuck outta here!

i would like to wholeheartedly apologize to anyone who was offended by my comments on the popular grunge-lite combo Weezer:eek:

reputation_neg.gif
Weezer!9th April 2005 08:54 PMi actually logged in on the slowest connection possible to rep you for this. Ya muppet.
reputation_neg.gif
Weezer!9th April 2005 06:56 PMFUCK. OFF.

Anthony said:
Result! my local record shop is opening at 7.30am!
hey ReadySteadyJedi, did you get your name from the fairuza song?
Correct. I promised i'd set up a zine in their honour years ago - only got around to it last year.

Fairuza are pretty good - I like some EP they released. that singer looks like a dug up J. Buckley. also he sounds like him too.

avernus said:
Fairuza are pretty good - I like some EP they released. that singer looks like a dug up J. Buckley. also he sounds like him too.

Just as long as he doesn't SMELL like a dug up Jeff Buckley!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back