Weezer! (1 Viewer)

It depends on the promoter too though? If it's Aiken then it more than likely will be Vicar St.

Anthony said:
what makes you think you wouldn't get a ticket to Vicar st and that you would get one for the Olympia or somewhere else? Explain.

yeah - sounds like someone is carrying around some baggage.

I'm not even sleeping right knowing that tickets for this are goin be sold out within the hour.
I never thought i'd get that whole boyband fan feeling about a rock band but i guess i'm that little girl who camped outside for take that tickets for a month after all!!

Has anyone else heard the rumours that a cover of Toni Braxton's "Unbreak My Heart" has not only been recorded by the Weez but also supposedly in contention for a place on the ALBUM!?i realy hope this is bullshit, yr man Karl didnt rubbish it completely either!:confused:

Listening to Green now at work for the first time in about two years... It's actually got some great songs on there - Don't let go is great, photograph is fuckin deadly, knock-down-drag-out is quite good, smile is a gem and o girlfriend is up there with the best of them.

So it's offical - brian sez "only maladroit is shite".

why did ya put that link up, cos the dates?

all i got was site under construction, come back april 20th, guess it'll be another few weeks before tickets go on sale so!!!!

Jesus, just listened to Green for the first time in months and couldn't believe how much I now prefer Pinkterton. The last time I remember listening to 'em Green was my favourite by far.
I currently prefer Blue for lyrics though, especially Surf Wax America and Say It Ain't So...

This is gonna be the best fuckin' gig ever. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back