Weezer! (2 Viewers)

ReadySteadyJedi said:
Any more news on a venue? I thought weezer.com boards are allegedly full of wankers and bullshit rumours?

It's Vicar Street

Eoddy Gorilla said:
Yeh, I didn't take to Pinkerton straight away either and now it's by far my favourite.

I've my suspicions about this one though..have the feeling it might not be quite the grower Pinkerton was..:(

aw I was all over pinkerton like it was made of chocolate. loved it from the second it came out.

avernus said:
aw I was all over pinkerton like it was made of chocolate. loved it from the second it came out.
I was pretty obsessed with Blue at this stage though.
That's the only logical explanation I can think of anyway, listening to it now I haven't a clue how I wasn't also all over it in a similar manner to you.

It's strange though, I read a Maladroit-era interview with Rivers in which he says he hates Pinkerton.

Bih of a mad cunt, inny?

its all the same like. having sex for money is having sex for money whatever way those whores want to paint it. fucking whores. LEAVE US ALONE!!!

im still gettin a very Joan and the Jets feel off it, thinkin "i love rock n' roll"....or was that Britmey Spears!

Pat always gets the best parts in the videos, did ya see it?

Heard Beck is playing BUd Rising too, shaping up to be quite a good week

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back