Weezer! (1 Viewer)

This gig is going to sell out pretty fast. There's loads of people that I know going who don't usually go to gigs.

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
Not sure if this has been mentioned,but the new song is really bad. I usually really like Weezer too. What a let down.

this is kind of true, but weezer have always released one of the weaker songs as their first single off each album. eg; The Sweater Song, El Scorcho and Hash Pipe, and the other one i didn't even bother buying

steveamanakick said:
this is kind of true, but weezer have always released one of the weaker songs as their first single off each album. eg; The Sweater Song, El Scorcho and Hash Pipe, and the other one i didn't even bother buying
Never speak that way about the sweater song!!!

Weezer are ace. They played the Green Album in its entirety in a bar here last night. But that's not what I logged on to say. The real reason follows:

...the tracklisting of 'Make Believe', arriving 5/10/05:

1. Beverly Hills
2. Perfect Situation
3. This Is Such A Pity
4. Hold Me
5. Peace
6. We Are All On Drugs
7. The Damage In Your Heart
8. Pardon Me
9. My Best Friend
10. The Other Way
11. Freak Me Out
12. Haunt You Everyday

from weezer.com...the little tiny clips i've heard are alright...track 3 sounds ace...track 6 does not. bring may 10!~~~

steveamanakick said:

but that new song in fact is just plain shit. I really can't believe it gets worse each time I hear it.

ReadySteadyJedi said:
Weaker than surf wax america? Or holiday? Pfff i think not. Pfff.

wh-wh-whaaat! Holiday is one of my favorite weezer songs in the world!!! Surf Wax may .not be the strongest, but i reckon Sweater Song is weak enough. Doesn't mean i don't love 'em all to little teeny bits though.:)

Eoddy Gorilla said:
Should I be worried about the under-18s thing?..

Vicar st don't seem to be too strict with IDs. If ya look really young, you might have a problem so just dress maturely and yr fine. You know, white runners, tight blue jeans, and a Springsteen T-shirt. Sorted!

Are any shops in Dubahlin Towen opening up early to sell tickets for this??? Most shops open at 9 don't they, so i reckon the tickets will be long gone by then. Is the internet the best way to go??

ReadySteadyJedi said:
Weaker than surf wax america? Or holiday? Pfff i think not. Pfff.
Ah Jaysus, Surf Wax America has amazing lyrics and Holiday is just..deadly!
I still love Sweater Song but in fairness, it is one of the weaker ones.

Who here will pretend to be my Da if the fuckers won't let me in?
I'm a model son and get straight A's in school, although I am sometimes picky with food I am over-all quite co-operative with any parent figures thrown my way. Any takers?

chutneyfarmer said:
Are any shops in Dubahlin Towen opening up early to sell tickets for this??? Most shops open at 9 don't they, so i reckon the tickets will be long gone by then. Is the internet the best way to go??

my local Top Twenty will not open early for this - "not big enough" :rolleyes:
anyway I am travelling between 8.00 - 8.40 am most mornings so I'll try internet when I get into work, or else go down to the shop for 9am

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

M Stevens & The Ghasts + Vega Storm
Wexford Street
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back