Weezer! (1 Viewer)

AMC said:
Oh yeah baby!!! June 7th here we come. Got four standing tickets no problem. The standing tickets seem to go pretty quick as only myself and the girl behind managed to get them in Limerick. Judging from what some othe people that were buying them online said, the standing tickets went almost instantly. Hope the rest of the hardcore fans here managed to get tickets. Steve (giveamanakick) this is going to RULE!!! .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..|

oh yeeeeaaaaahh!!!
.|..|x freakin infinity!!!

the girlfriends brother got 5 tickets this morning...sweet.

do you reckon they have stopped selling tickets momentarily as they desperately try and negotiate another vemue or is that it..sold out.

It does'nt say sold out on the website though...just "currently not on sale"

can someone also clarify...how many does Vicar street hold...why do I keep on hearing 750, surely its more than that ?

nlgbbbblth said:
this sucks:( :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad:

was caught in the worst possible traffic jam ever outside Naas this morning. Got off the bus at 8.55am (didn't bother stopping off at the office to try there) and legged it down to Top Twenty only to be disappointed.

thanks for the offer tho'
no problem - for what it was worth :eek:

I don't think it possibly can. The Olympia has a far bigger downstairs area and two circles. Vicar st doesn't even have the same footprint OR height, I'd be hugely surprised to find they had the same capacity. Anyway, we got 6 so I am happy.

Vicar Street holds 2000. Olympia is defoo bigger though. Got tickets in the SOund Cellar at about 10:15 this morning ... said he has a few left. I'm going to kill someone if they change the venue now ...

Thank you to Discland in Navan. Opened at 7.30am this morning just for me (I think). Got 4 tickets. I don't mind if they add another night but just don't change the fucking venue!!

if they change it to the point I think I won't bother going. Hate that fucking echoing barn of a place.

Anthony said:
Thank you to Discland in Navan. Opened at 7.30am this morning just for me (I think). Got 4 tickets. I don't mind if they add another night but just don't change the fucking venue!!

maybe because it's an olden building etc they can't have as many people in it for fire regs etc? Must be something like that.

hugh said:
Vicar Street holds 2000. Olympia is defoo bigger though. Got tickets in the SOund Cellar at about 10:15 this morning ... said he has a few left. I'm going to kill someone if they change the venue now ...

Oh yeah and I heard aswell that the queue for tickets at Stephens Green went all the way back down to the Gaiety. Crazy.

penexpers said:
Oh yeah and I heard aswell that the queue for tickets at Stephens Green went all the way back down to the Gaiety. Crazy.

I was in work at 08.00 I use two computers logged on to ticketmaster on both of them, got through on both of them, booked four tickets and went for some coffee.

There really is fuck all point i queing these days, like those clowns who queued all night for u2 tickets and only the first 70 peeple got any. The internet is the only way..

got my ticket:) heard it sold out in 5 minutes. methinks there will be a sly change of venue/issue of more tickets though. putting them in vicar st. when they could probably fill the point (given this morning's demand)? hmmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back