Weezer! (1 Viewer)

great, so were agreed then!

anyone bother trying to get a Beck ticket?,can't believe Weezer are that much more popular than him/them.

Aitken are supposedly already trying to line up Weezer for this years 2 day Electric Picnic in September, so there's hope for all those left ticketless today. Like Dublin Bus, you wait 11 years for one to show, then two come along in 3 months

Anthony said:
I don't visit these parts as much as I used to so this has probably been mentioned before, but does anyone else think its a bit weird that Helmet are supporting Slipknot?? I didn't even know they were still together...

edit: And while I'm here, fuck ticketmaster and there 4 euro per ticket charge for weezer, pricks.

clonan attack said:
Aitken are supposedly already trying to line up Weezer for this years 2 day Electric Picnic in September
This is cycling distance from where I live.
Fuck YEAH!

Oh, and if this doesn't happen, even though you never said it was certain, I'm holding you solely responsible and will track you down on a cold day and flick your ears.

I have to agree that moving the venue would suck balls. Although a 2nd gig would be a great idea for both Aiken and the other genuine fans who missed out. Somebody posted on weezer.com (possibly associated with the Weez)that they are doing so many days in a row on that tour that they would not be doing another gig in Dublin. Or something like that anyway....

My only question is...

Why don't MCD make a move on them for Oxegen. It would be perfect timing for 'Make Believe' and would accomadate all the young fans as well as a lot of the oldies all in one pop.

Come on MCD make your move!!!

AMC said:
Somebody posted on weezer.com (possibly associated with the Weez)that they are doing so many days in a row on that tour that they would not be doing another gig in Dublin. Or something like that anyway....
I wouldn't completely rule a second date out.
There is no possibility of one the following day, but, according to their tour page anyway, the previous day is not booked for anything.

They're in Hamburg on the 5th, here on the 7th and Paris on the 8th, so, ya never know..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back