US Presidential Elections 2008 (2 Viewers)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

30 seconds in... A dictator... which you always... aspired.. to be.
I see.
And, then, you know, I'm waiting for the little cheeky grin, the knowing wink.
But... there doesn't seem to be any though. It was more, of a straight up statement. Rocking back in the chair there.

This is what can happen to old people right. They just come out with mental stuff, and... sort of go into a terminal decline.
Nothing to worry about.

For fuck sake. The lad might as well be stroking a big fucking white kitty on his lap.

that article said:
McCain's frequently inappropriate humor has also led many to question his self-control. In 1998, the senator told a joke about President Clinton's teenage daughter at a GOP fundraiser. "Why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly?" McCain asked. "Because her father is Janet Reno!"

This is why democracy doesn't work. Because if I were an American I would, despite all the various awful attributes of John McCain, vote for him based upon that one, hilarious comment.
In short: democracy doesn't work because of arseholes. Like me.

lads, I know this is counting your chickens and its way to early and so on, but there is the posibility now that McCain is going to get his gobbeldy ancient head kicked in.

Ahhh.

The problem is, that the US is in such horrendous shape right now that the next president might look terrible no matter how good they are.

If you were a clever political party, you would field an ancient trouble making loser that you want rid of, and some nobody from the sticks as their running mate, that no one will miss.

Then you can come back in three years, and say, "see, we told you, the economy is in shit, VOTE REPUBLICAN".
If you were smart, you would play the long game, and wait till the worst of this present shit storm has blown over.

Hm.

Mason Verger:
McCain.jpg

John McCain
20080901151155%21Han2.jpg

They also sound so similar it's scary.

If you were a clever political party, you would field an ancient trouble making loser that you want rid of, and some nobody from the sticks as their running mate, that no one will miss.

Then you can come back in three years, and say, "see, we told you, the economy is in shit, VOTE REPUBLICAN".
If you were smart, you would play the long game, and wait till the worst of this present shit storm has blown over.

Hm.

I don't think they are that smart though. Even if they were, the urge to hold onto power would over-ride those sorts of considerations. As long as they have a chance they are always going to try and win. I just think they made a bit of a mess of it, exacerbated by internal party divisions/conflicts and an unpopular president.

However, what you're saying will certainly be some consolation to them if they are booted out .. but I don't think that is certain yet by any means. I'm still not convinced Obama is going to win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back