US Presidential Elections 2008 (4 Viewers)

i'm tired

56327.jpg

are all you people viewing this thread actually reading the 50 pages of people posting things like '77!' and 'pennsylvania!' and 'where are fox getting those figures?'

wouldn't it be terrible if obama turned out to be another ineffective empty suit full of shit like most politicians?

just watched the daily show's coverage. sounded like a near riot in the studio when they called it for obama.

"I reached down, picked him up, and told him to find Obama's name on the screen and touch it."

patriarchal interventionism, i thought america was trying to move away from that system.
wonder what the kid would have pressed if the dad just told him to pick a president.

oh dear, looks like we've been suckered

According to The Book of Revelations the anti-christ is: The anti-christ will be a man, in his 40s, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, will destroy everything

from some redneck that posted a comment on that blog (under the name obamasucks - original that).

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back