Unsatisfactory Haircuts (3 Viewers)

Do you tip your hair stylist?

• Total voters
got my hair cut up short last week, reminiscent of my first day at school hair cut. accordingly, i look about 5

edit: it is a satisfactory hair cut tho. new thread please

here, when you are cutting your own hair with the clippers, how does one deal with the twirly bits at the base of one's head that need a going over with the guide off?

There's also the tricky transition from hair to beard. But you could probably learn that bit. Its the bit on the back that worries me.

Get someone else, or you can do it yourself, carefully, by feel.

i've only had one truely shocking haircut in my life. unfortunatly i chose to get it the day before i got married.

My friend describes my haircut as 70s Bowie :(
It'll grow out soon.

My hais still growing actually.Longest ever.

Punk hairstyles are still quite popular as well. The most common punk style, the Mohawk, is still going strong, but other punk styles are coming along as well. Medium length hair is often worn in spikes that stick up all over the head. Most punk styles are high maintenance and require a great deal of time applying mousse or styling gel to hold the hair in the rakish positions chosen for the day. See punk hairstyles gallery>>

There's nothing wrong with 70's bowie hair

The worst haircut i ever had was an undercut that went really high on the sides. I don't think the hairdresser understood the concept of undercuts. I ended up looking like something out of the name of the rose

How was my hair last friday people? I'd cut it earlier, it couldn't really have gotten any worse TBH

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back