Unsatisfactory Haircuts (2 Viewers)

Do you tip your hair stylist?

• Total voters
here, i've been growing my hair since around christmas, mainly because i can't afford a haircut, and at the moment it's starting to resemble an oul one's. it's gotten all big and stupid looking. at what point does it stop looking stupid and start looking normal? i know there's a point but i haven't grown my hair in ages

Maybe no one wound notice if you grew a beard, that only takes about a week, right?

This should distract people
110552392v8_240x240_Front_Color-Khaki.jpg

my fringe is down past my nose. i've had to quiff it back like morrissey. its unsightly but i'm too poor to cut it right now. I MISS WHEN I HAD HAIR LIKE A PROPER GIRL.

good idea but i hate beards. too scratchy and food gets stuck in them. i might get a hat

scratchiness soon passes. so longs as you keep the beard just barely longer than heavy stubble and keep the moustache bit shaved you'll have no trouble.

i went for another haircut on monday so that i'd look good on my holidays. the haircut was perfect, not a thing wrong but i also asked him to make my beard very short so without asking me and before i had a chance to realise what he was doing (he leaned across in front of me and blocked my view of the mirror) he removed completely all of my beard below the jaw line. i thought he was just straigtening out the neckline bit but its all gone. looks fuckin stupid. one more unsatisfactory hairdo and im buying one of those shaver things for myself.

Cutting your hair DIY can be so hit and miss. It's really hard to do stuff like thinning it out and more often than not i've ended up cutting it all off when i've been in the middle of growing it. It's good to go get it chopped and then maintain it yourself for as long as you can

I've managed to grow it long enough now that i can have a Morrissey style quiff somedays and then a side fringe others. Undercuts are great!

I've just had to make an appointment with my hairdresser to get my hair fixed. I don't own enough hats, so have been in hiding since Saturday.

I got my fringe cut last week and it looks like a child got at it with safety scissors. At least it grows fairly quickly...

i cut all mine off a couple of weeks back. it was only as i was sitting in the barber's chair watching it pile up around my feet that i realized my hair had been fine. by then of course it was too late. i spent the next few days in a funk until someone pointed out my new haircut was similar to ian curtis's circa joy division. that cheered me up a bit

i cut all mine off a couple of weeks back. it was only as i was sitting in the barber's chair watching it pile up around my feet that i realized my hair had been fine. by then of course it was too late. i spent the next few days in a funk until someone pointed out my new haircut was similar to ian curtis's circa joy division. that cheered me up a bit
yeah because that wasn't the reason he committed suicide at all at all

I'm letting me hair grow.I hope I make it this time.

I've had short hair for four years and am finally growing it out to be a proper girl like. It's driving me mad and the longer it gets the younger I look, except not in a good way. A bouncer laughed at me when I queued to get into a gig last week.

[FONT=&quot](mens) rockabilly hair is now being pushed as 'in' by Xposé

I know rockabilly revival among idiots has been knocking about for a few years now but there's a real level of shitness when Xposé pick up on it

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot](mens) rockabilly hair is now being pushed as 'in' by Xposé

I know rockabilly revival among idiots has been knocking about for a few years now but there's a real level of shitness when Xposé pick up on it

[/FONT]

I cried a little watching it

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back